How good is Joe Rogan at BJJ relatively speaking?

Alistair is a pretty fantastic grappler and has forgotten more about wrestling than the vast majority of sherdoggers know.

But he won by striking that match. Although he stuffed his Takedown attempts once or twice.

But he won by striking that match. Although he stuffed him two times...
um yeah Alistair is a great striker and Bork is fucking terrible at it.

Alistair is a pretty fantastic grappler and has forgotten more about wrestling than the vast majority of sherdoggers know.
Reem has more submission wins than anything else lol

Reem has more submission wins than anything else lol

Yeah but the point is that he didn't use any of it. That was basically a striking vs wrestling match-up. And the only reason Alistar won representing "the striker" is because he is a freak of nature physiqually, much like Brock.

Yeah but the point is that he didn't use any of it. That was basically a striking vs wrestling match-up. And the only reason Alistar won representing "the striker" is because he is a freak of nature physiqually, much like Brock.
11960077_925007957555444_5593612369356945857_n.jpg

F12. A guy from cobrinhas gym posts a technique video - one reply. A terrible bjj vs wrestling troll job - 11 pages

I love how this thread keeps mutating in completely unexpected directions, and all from one posters crazy ramblings. From J-Ro's BJJ skills, to nonsensical bjj vs wrestling scenarios, to Cormier discrediting BJJ , to "visiospacial intelligence"and now something about Brock Lesnar's fight against Overeem. This kid really has so many questions on his mind.

whats most depressing is 11 pages and no one has posted joe rogan doing kettlebells.

You hand can talk?
ahhh lol, the fundamental problem of texting and the internet. Is it a good natured ribbing between men.. or a pathetic insult.. I choose the former

ahhh lol, the fundamental problem of texting and the internet. Is it a good natured ribbing between men.. or a pathetic insult.. I choose the former
Former was the intent. Maybe in a few years we will have interactive emojis that will let us get more meaning across in text. Until then, i think we are stuck with giving other people a benefit of the doubt.

He is probably as good as every other old dude bb who comes to the gym in a fancy car and watches too much UFC.

NOT VERY GOOD.

He looks to be probably strong from some type of weight training or kettle bells when he's not smoking the puff the magic dragon. So I'd say his top game would be pretty solid

Joe Rogan was planning on fighting Wesley Snipes in the cage, but it never came to fruition. Didn't help that Snipes got his ass thrown in jail.

He looks to be probably strong from some type of weight training or kettle bells when he's not smoking the puff the magic dragon. So I'd say his top game would be pretty solid
I heard he does kegels

Back