How good is Hector Lombards chin?

Keeper

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i have never followed his career and Ive only watched his highlights and his fight againts palhares.. how good is his chin? has he ever been dropped down or rocked before??

Took head kicks from schlemenko without issue

i cant say cause i havent seen a ton of his fights but from what i have seen he's eaten shots without much issue. also i always respect at least the hint of a durability of a guy who has had that many fights and never been stopped.

All it will take is for him to get rocked or KOd once and his "chin" will be questionable around here.

Id say fairly good, but also relatively untested. There is that rumor that Manhoef knocked him out sparring at ATT, but its a just a rumor and even were it to be true no shame in having that beast KO you.

All it will take is for him to get rocked or KOd once and his "chin" will be questionable around here.

You can tell when someone can take a hit or not, it's not a complicated thing.

He got rocked by Joey Gorczynski in 2010. Lombard recovered and won a decision, but it was a tough fight.

It doesn't matter at MW. Chin doesn't matter against Anderson. He cracks any chin regardless.

QFT......Idiots started saying Hunto's chin was going after Manhoef knocked him out....Nevermind he was running towards Manhoef and got caught flush....Oh, I don't know why but I get the impression that Manhoef hits pretty hard.:rolleyes:

Morons said Rashad had a "weak" chin when Machida knocked him out.

I hate when people think that because a guy gets dropped, or even k.od., that he has a weak chin.

THere are guys with iron chins, like Hendo, Sonnen, Shogun, Anderson, Hunt, etc....

what gives about bisping, though? Im not a fan of his, but that shot Hendo landed on him would've knocked out 99.9% of people in MMA....including heavyweights...Remember what he did to Fedor?:cool:

QFT......Idiots started saying Hunto's chin was going after Manhoef knocked him out....Nevermind he was running towards Manhoef and got caught flush....Oh, I don't know why but I get the impression that Manhoef hits pretty hard.:rolleyes:

Morons said Rashad had a "weak" chin when Machida knocked him out.

I hate when people think that because a guy gets dropped, or even k.od., that he has a weak chin.

THere are guys with iron chins, like Hendo, Sonnen, Shogun, Hunt, etc....

what gives about bisping, though? Im not a fan of his, but that shot Hendo landed on him would've knocked out 99.9% of people in MMA....including heavyweights...Remember what he did to Fedor?:cool:

Roy Nelson has been knocked out before, I guess he has no chin

Never seen him rocked

Chin matters against everyone. Anderson is no different.

Anderson cracks iron chins and glass chins alike so I don't see the need for an iron chin against him. It doesn't matter.

Back