How good is Goiti Yamauchi

He looked undersized against Chandler and was manhandled bad. It made me wonder if 145 might be better suited for him. Although Bellator's 145 is stacked, idk if he would want to make the move to FW.
Yeah, that's a tough division for him, especially with guys like McKee, Caldwell and Sanchez who can be a stylistic nightmare for him.
He used to be a FW and moved up after Bubba Jenkins outwrestled him if I'm not mistaken. I think he'd fare well against Sanchez and maybe even McKee since AJ is no stranger to finding himself in precarious positions, strong wrestlers have always been his kryptonite though.

He used to be a FW and moved up after Bubba Jenkins outwrestled him if I'm not mistaken. I think he'd fare well against Sanchez and maybe even McKee since AJ is no stranger to finding himself in precarious positions, strong wrestlers have always been his kryptonite though.
Goiti will always be undersized at LW, I cant see him beating bigger, stronger LW like Chandler, Primus, Benson, even Patricky, these guys are huge for Goiti and will always prevent him from getting anywhere near the LW belt. At FW, however, he stands a better chance against the likes of Emmamuel Sanchez, Borics, Carvalho, Pico, and even Caldwell has shown a propensity to getting subbed.
Whatever Goiti does, I hope he stays active, he is young and still hasnt peaked yet.

Back