How good is Anderson Silva today? How he should be ranked?

Weidman's wife gives him more of a struggle during sex than anderson silva could.

Looked like a scared little kid out there in the rematch

Hmm, or maybe he was just getting beaten by a better fighter that's all.

Oh gotcha. So instead of simply disagreeing you were trying to win the internet for the day? Lol...

No. I was trying to show you how stupid you sound. Looks like I failed on that :icon_lol:

1 Lyoto Machida
2 Anderson Silva
3 Vitor Belfort
4 Jacare Souza
5 Luke Rockhold
6 Tim Kennedy
7 Gegard Mousasi
8 Michael Bisping
9 Mark Munoz
10 Costas Philippou

Weidman's wife gives him more of a struggle during sex than anderson silva could.

Looked like a scared little kid out there in the rematch

These are the sorts of posts that should attract the banhammer.

Talking smack about Chris Weidman's wife, ridiculing Anderson Silva - get this trash outta here

If he's ranked at #1 people will be gunning to take that ranking.

Personally, after a year off his ranking should probably drop to #5, and be matched accordingly.

I wouldn't want Anderson to come back to fight the calibre of Vitor or Machida first up. Anderson/Mousasi would be a good fight first back (someone just inside the top10), to gauge where Anderson is.

Oh ffs, this again. CK... just accept it. The check is to discontinue the kicking from the opponent. Of course more often than not you expect to only hurt/bruise the shin. But you could assume if someone keeps kicking and you keep checking it... it's no different than kicking someone's leg and they don't check it.... or counter-punching a guy who keeps throwing a jab. Sometimes you only need a single counter-punch and you win. Weidman needed two/three checks. It worked gangbusters and broke the leg. It was legitimate. Stop being such a big baby.

It was a kind of a fluke since being so rare. But Weidman was already winning the fight until that point, that for me is the decisive factor whether Weidman got lucky or not. You can put it this way: If there was any luck involved it happened to the fighter who deserved it more. Therefore I see it 100% legit win for Weidman.

Anderson destroys Rockhold, Vitor, Kennedy & Bisping.

Machida & Mousasi are both tough striking bouts but his striking is more crisp, varied & accurate. He win's both fights - The only caveat, obviously a broken leg may affect his movement, can't gauge that.

I would favor Sonnen in a third match. I feel he is an awful matchup but he has to pull off the perfect fight. I really think this is one Sonnen would get up for.

I honestly think Sonnen has marginally better chances versus Silva than Weidman does, despite the victories.

Weidman took his chances, Sonnen didn't. Obviously the leg break changes things but regardless I would marginally favor Weidman. I feel Silva is a far better fighter versus the rest of the division but this is just a tough match-up. If it went to the third however, I'm confident Silva wins.

Last edited:
Not sure, think Machida would be interesting but wouldn't happen.

Vitor, well we'll have to see how he comes back himself.

He would still school everyone else, assuming his leg don't create a huge mental liability.

I would make A Silva the favorite against everyone but Weidman until/unless he loses again.

Ranking? I would rank him just below the current contenders (Souza, Vitor, Machida, Rockhold)

I am leaning towards him being washed up, finished as a top 10 contender, but he is STILL Anderson Silva.

Back