How GATES FAMILY WINS IN DIVORCE

Yeah with people as rich as Gates, the SEC is all over their ass about when and how they can sell shares, because they own enough shares to literally cause a crash for a company, a sector, and possibly even the whole market.

So the TS' theory is that Bill is getting around those restrictions by getting divorced.

Am I the only sherdoger who absolutely hates Bill Gates?

Hate is a strong word, but the guy is definitely coming across as a major shitbag. Especially knowing that he wants to kill a large majority of us.

A divorce doesn’t mean war. When my brother and his wife went their separate ways they didn’t hate each other, they simply decided they were better off on their own. They didn’t hire lawyers and they split assets without any kind of mediation.
Same happened with my husband and his ex wife. Completely amicable, they had solicitors but it was only to sign the documents.

First time I met him was at that wedding.

Yeah with people as rich as Gates, the SEC is all over their ass about when and how they can sell shares, because they own enough shares to literally cause a crash for a company, a sector, and possibly even the whole market.

So the TS' theory is that Bill is getting around those restrictions by getting divorced.

Except a divorce judge doesn’t have the authority to override those rules. If the bulk of Gates’ wealth is indeed locked up in shares that he’s prohibited from liquidating then a divorce judge would simply order him to transfer the shares themselves over to his wife. Alternatively if he’s prohibited from transferring ownership of the shares too then the Court can declare that he’s holding the shares in trust for her such that whenever he’s able to liquidate them at a future date she would be the beneficial owner of the sale proceeds.

cept its been in the works for a while and his wife was concerned about him knowing epstein

How GATES FAMILY WINS IN DIVORCE
Interesting Billy GATES theory......
Bill knows the Current Market is unsustainable and likely going to crash...
He can't sell his shares because it would create chaos and market uncertainties.
The government would come after his wealth at a later date (depending on who's in gov at that time)
So he divorces his wife.
No prenuptial.
Judge tells them they must sell his shares & split the money evenly!!!
Legal money laundering Loophole.. If you look at marriage as business.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif
<WellThere>

Am I the only sherdoger who absolutely hates Bill Gates?
No. I used to be indifferent. But then I spent years supporting his shit OS. And also, all the shit he did to help ruin education in America by pushing charter schools. Aaaaaand, him forcing Oxford to sell their covid vaccine. Shady shit.

His level of success makes their lack of success even worse.

that alone can't be it though, right?

I never understood the hate he receives. then again, I don't know much of his history.

Back