How GATES FAMILY WINS IN DIVORCE

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Interesting Billy GATES theory......
Bill knows the Current Market is unsustainable and likely going to crash...
He can't sell his shares because it would create chaos and market uncertainties.
The government would come after his wealth at a later date (depending on who's in gov at that time)
So he divorces his wife.
No prenuptial.
Judge tells them they must sell his shares & split the money evenly!!!
Legal money laundering Loophole.. If you look at marriage as business.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif

He can't sell his shares because it would create chaos and market uncertainties.
The government would come after his wealth at a later date (depending on who's in gov at that time)
So he divorces his wife.
No prenuptial.

Obligatory

<EdgyBrah>

Read somewhere that he already gave her 1.8 billion in M$ shares. I am not sure why he would do that before being ordered by judge.

So he divorces his wife.
No prenuptial.

Which US political party do you think comes after billionaires wealth for anything other than campaign contributions?

Am I the only sherdoger who absolutely hates Bill Gates?
No, there's plenty other people who think he's going to take our lives with the vaccine.

He just put 1.6billion in her name

So he divorces his wife.
No prenuptial.

no one is ever going to call gates dumb lol, that's for sure.

So he divorces his wife.
No prenuptial.

That is how one of the execs at Enron was able to sell some shares. He divorced his wife to marry a stripper.

So he divorces his wife.
No prenuptial.

As an actual lawyer that practiced family law for 8 years I don’t have a clue what you’re suggesting here.

Read somewhere that he already gave her 1.8 billion in M$ shares. I am not sure why he would do that before being ordered by judge.
A divorce doesn’t mean war. When my brother and his wife went their separate ways they didn’t hate each other, they simply decided they were better off on their own. They didn’t hire lawyers and they split assets without any kind of mediation.

A divorce doesn’t mean war. When my brother and his wife went their separate ways they didn’t hate each other, they simply decided they were better off on their own. They didn’t hire lawyers and they split assets without any kind of mediation.
I dont think your brother is one of the richest people in the world though...Im sure they have a little more to go over than your brother did. If you dont find it strange he would already pay her without a court order...I got this nifty bridge you might want to invest in.

I dont think your brother is one of the richest people in the world though...Im sure they have a little more to go over than your brother did. If you dont find it strange he would already pay her without a court order...I got this nifty bridge you might want to invest in.
Bill Gates is worth north of 100 billions though. That 1.8 B in shares is not significant. Also if they are parting on good terms why not? She was by his side for over 25 years.

they have a "separation contract", the divorce isn't being contested which aids the conspiracy theory, although to be a "conspiracy" theory there has to be an agreement to commit a future crime and im not sure what's criminal about this unless maybe insider trading

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back