How garbage is this fight night card ?

I have a "the pharcyde" concert in a club in London, so will not watch.

<Fedor23><5>

How brutal is this free card Saturday night ?

I get it , it's free ... No need to tell me not to watch it ....I won't !.... I'll pvr the main event and watch literally that fight only .

For the people who bought tickets - I feel bad for you .... Trying to tell me short fuse or da Bronx are top fighters worth watching - no they're actually can crushers who lose to every top 10 fighter out there .

Complete trash .... UFC should be ashamed to sell tickets to people for this garbage ... Smarten up UFC - be better - this cards a damn joke .
I'll watch any card with RDA, Lee or Oliviera on it. This card has all 3! Plus, Patrick Cummins v Ed Herman is just a bonus ;)

I'm happy with it. Sorry you're so bitter.

Trevin Giles
Grant Dawson
Mike Trizano
Charles Jourdain
Aspen Ladd
Felicia Spencer
Davi Ramos
Ian Heinesch
Julio Arce
Austin Hubbard (just beat top prospect Killys Mota)
Vicente Luque (if you still consider him a prospect)

*Michel Periera might not be a prospect but his fight against Roberts should be wild.

Giles is only above average fighter in the entire line up you mentioned bud......Luque as well but he isn't a prospect having won 8 in a freaking row in the UFC lol

It may be a poor card - yes I am not overly excited.
The thing is look at the current boxing cards - theyre lucky to have one or two good fights on their best cards.
Its pretty easy to miss a few ufc events but overall the cards have been pretty good this year

Giles is only above average fighter in the entire line up you mentioned bud......Luque as well but he isn't a prospect having won 8 in a freaking row in the UFC lol
Aspen Ladd is 24 years old, undefeated, and just finished a former Invicta champion in her most recent fight. She is the definition of a prospect.

Literally everyone else I listed either won TUF or was signed from Dana's Contender series.

Last edited:
Y3BtxAg.jpg

Well, on the bright side I’ll have more free time since some cards will be skipped.

You are an exceptionally poor judge of talent.

There's a card? I only watch Golden Boy MMA these days. Changing the game.

It's not the greatest, but it's free. Go whine about something important.

It’s pretty bad name wise and division relevance wise, but Charles Oliveira and Vicente Luque are must see TV fighters for me so I’ll catch the main card. Lee and dos Anjos will prob be a good scrap, don’t got a dog in that fight tho

Back