How garbage is this fight night card ?

How brutal is this free card Saturday night ?

I get it , it's free ... No need to tell me not to watch it ....I won't !.... I'll pvr the main event and watch literally that fight only .

For the people who bought tickets - I feel bad for you .... Trying to tell me short fuse or da Bronx are top fighters worth watching - no they're actually can crushers who lose to every top 10 fighter out there .

Complete trash .... UFC should be ashamed to sell tickets to people for this garbage ... Smarten up UFC - be better - this cards a damn joke .
with 600 fighters under contract, it's impossible to make every card great

I agree.....I get that not all the cards will be great.....but this is a new low.....

I could easily compare this to a random " One FC" card.......UFC is showing loud and clear that after the ESPN signing they don't simply give a F*** any more........Dana is acting like: "Don't like it.....Don't buy it"........

This thread is significantly worse than the card this weekend....

Last edited:
There are at least six fights that i am really interested in.

TS is a casual.....

RDA hasn't won a fight since 2017 and Lee's last win was in April 2018. Dreadful.

Thank God that Sijara Eubanks is on this card. #AlevelTopNotchFighter

What are the fights?
mbpksp.png

How brutal is this free card Saturday night ?

I get it , it's free ... No need to tell me not to watch it ....I won't !.... I'll pvr the main event and watch literally that fight only .

For the people who bought tickets - I feel bad for you .... Trying to tell me short fuse or da Bronx are top fighters worth watching - no they're actually can crushers who lose to every top 10 fighter out there .

Complete trash .... UFC should be ashamed to sell tickets to people for this garbage ... Smarten up UFC - be better - this cards a damn joke .

Sorry it doesn't have Fedor or Tito bro

If you don't care to watch Charles Olivera and RDA you really can't be much of a follower of the sport even with the 2008 account.

The Carney will sacrifice himself to JBG as well

You may go ahead and make fun of the Barista... I cannot defend his existence.

The weak cards on paper tend to deliver . This weekend card has a great main event and a one or two other good fights overall.
Its a weak card in paper but lets see RDA and Oliveira always bring it

Who are these so called prospects? LOL
Trevin Giles
Grant Dawson
Mike Trizano
Charles Jourdain
Aspen Ladd
Felicia Spencer
Davi Ramos
Ian Heinesch
Julio Arce
Austin Hubbard (just beat top prospect Killys Mota)
Vicente Luque (if you still consider him a prospect)

*Michel Periera might not be a prospect but his fight against Roberts should be wild.

This card is amazing on paper, ban these obvious trolls plz.

And you dont even list the fights on the card

Ban

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back