How garbage is this fight night card ?

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How brutal is this free card Saturday night ?

I get it , it's free ... No need to tell me not to watch it ....I won't !.... I'll pvr the main event and watch literally that fight only .

For the people who bought tickets - I feel bad for you .... Trying to tell me short fuse or da Bronx are top fighters worth watching - no they're actually can crushers who lose to every top 10 fighter out there .

Complete trash .... UFC should be ashamed to sell tickets to people for this garbage ... Smarten up UFC - be better - this cards a damn joke .

My question is why it took you so long to figure out how watered down most UFC cards are.

I get it , it's free ... No need to tell me not to watch it ....I won't !.... I'll pvr the main event and watch literally that fight only .

For the people who bought tickets - I feel bad for you .... Trying to tell me short fuse or da Bronx are top fighters worth watching - no they're actually can crushers who lose to every top 10 fighter out there .

Complete trash .... UFC should be ashamed to sell tickets to people for this garbage ... Smarten up UFC - be better - this cards a damn joke .

Won't even stream it, that's how bad.

Name wise its not that great but stop being a little pissbaby asshat

maybe just wait until after the card is over to shit on it, why do you guys even still do this lmao.

we've had really good cards that were weak on paper.

and we get so many cards now that not every card is going to be stacked name wise, stop thinking that you deserve shit.

There's some fights between unbeated and one loss newcomers that could be good. 3 of them actually

Carlos Jr. vs. Heinisch
Dawson vs. Trizano
Julian Erosa is sometimes fun too watch he is fighting

Pretty garbage. I'd rather see Oliveira vs Nik Lentz 3 than watch the main event though; I have ZERO interest in seeing Kevin Lee. Herman vs Cummins will be ok too

You can definitely tell how good a card will be just by looking at the names. Great thread.

It is terrible, but the main event makes it worth it.

The only Card I really had a problem with was the TJ vs Soto last minute replacement I went to BWW to watch that cuz fuck it

It's 2019. We're supposed to be shocked when a card ISN'T garbage.

Footage of OP starting a thread...

tenor.gif

Yeah, only 2 fights at the top interest me... Shame that Neil Magny got injured or something, would love to see Luque fight a top 15 ranked guy

Back