How frequent will we have to see CM Punk

BigAggie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Every PPV? Every UFC event?

I'm kinda tired of seeing this guy on every ufc telecast.
No issues with him whatsoever but leave the analyzing to the pros
On a sidenote Dom has improved tremendously and is starting to make a name for himself. Would personally like to see him replace KFLO

Appreciate your feedback

Judging by how the drunks behind me went nuts, a lot.

CM Punk was at just about every event before he was signed lol.

He isn't even going to have a chance to train properly with all the media appearances, they might as well just hired him on to be an analyst/ hype guy.

Until the numbers and overall popularity start trending in the right direction, get ready to see Punk and Rousey constantly in the public eye...

They pan to him for that cheap pop when the crowd is bored. He's like the Mick Foley of the UFC.

Who cares it's about the fights. If he should "suck" he'll be out soon enough. Bite trough the sour apple.

Who cares it's about the fights. If he should "suck" he'll be out soon enough. Bite trough the sour apple.

His end goal is commentator and i think its UFCs goal as well

If he at least puts up a solid effort and loses both fights he will get that position

and people complain about too much airtime for Conor...

Dom is a good commentator but I heard he has started a new career.

He is a professional critic/blogger of emergency rooms, Orthopedists, and physical therapists in the southern California area. He has some really interesting reviews on Yelp, you should check it out.

If he at least puts up a solid effort and loses both fights he will get that position

That'd be my guess as well, he was outstanding as a color commentator for pro-wrestling.

Yep, he'll have a few fights then probably take Rogan's spot.

Hardly anyone takes Rogan seriously these days but if CM Punk loses his 2 or 3 fights and then is placed as a commentator who really is gonna listen to what he has to say? People are gonna look at him like a failed motherfucker and wonder why he is providing color for the fights.

Hardly anyone takes Rogan seriously these days but if CM Punk loses his 2 or 3 fights and then is placed as a commentator who really is gonna listen to what he has to say? People are gonna look at him like a failed motherfucker and wonder why he is providing color for the fights.

That's not how it works, man!

Punks actually really good as a color guy. I like this theory.

He's more famous than Connor, so more than Connor.

Give the guy a break. He did a Q&A prior to the event. It only makes sense he was going to be in attendance as well. I'm sure he'll be gone for a bit again now as he will start training on Monday.

Back