How freaking crazy has 2016 been for MMA so far!

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ronda disappears, Jon Jones destroys his life, Conor get destroyed, Brock comes back and proves he is a cheat, GSP may be coming back, the crazy upsets, New York MMA legalized....what the fuck.

not good to be a champ or big draw this year.

though they still made bank

How many title changes this year?

jack_nicholson_laughing_short.gif

Bisping beat Anderson Silva and is also Middleweight champ. That alone tells you how crazy this year has been.

You forgot Kimbo and Randleman, it has been a crazy year.

Most competitive year in MMA.

Upsets, title changes, money fights, ufc being sold, new rules soon to be implemented, its a very unpredictable time to be an MMA fan.

All of these early flash KO's are getting pretty annoying to be honest.

She is one of my favs but she just had a very tough fight.

The more of those she has the clearer the blueprint is to beating her.
She just beat her toughest challenge in the division, look I love KK and I warned everybody that she was going to beat Rose but she is NOT beating Joanna.

Ronda disappears, Jon Jones destroys his life, Conor get destroyed, Brock comes back and proves he is a cheat, GSP may be coming back, the crazy upsets, New York MMA legalized....what the fuck.

Don't forget all the dead MMA fighters we saw this year.

This.

Outside of Mighty Mouse, NO belt is safe anymore. We're in the era of one-and-done.

Every belt has changed hands in the last 24 months except women's SW and men's FlyW. And if you drop that down to the last 9 months..every belt has changed hands except for the aforementioned and LHW. Some have changed hands three times (Rousey -> Holms -> Tate -> Nunes) in the last 12 months.

Back