How F'd in the A is Mayweather?

If he goes to prison he will probably buy protection in prison with money on the outside.

So yes, he will duck fights.

he has to fight or a prize....

so he'll be takin everyone's shit pry likely get "shanked"

Thread title is correct. He will literally get F'd in the A... by a 10-incher.

He will be okay, he's Money Mayweather...

If he actually goes to prison which I seriously doubt, maybe some jail time; He will probably buy everyone off before he arrives, filling up everyone's books with money. Walk around with the toughest gangleaders as body guards.
mayweather_money%5B1%5D(2).jpg

Bet he wishes he wasn't such a "Pretty Boy", when he's getting dry bumf****d in the showers!!

It's a pretty fricked up situation guys, but having fantasies of Floyd being bullied and or raped in prison is kind of gay. He is a asshole that sells tickets and the same chick that is pressing charges dropped the same charges years ago in a similar kind of case. I don't like the guy, at all, but he seems to get the anti-christ treatment which is pretty uncalled for really.

It's a pretty fricked up situation guys, but having fantasies of Floyd being bullied and or raped in prison is kind of gay. He is a asshole that sells tickets and the same chick that is pressing charges dropped the same charges years ago in a similar kind of case. I don't like the guy, at all, but he seems to get the anti-christ treatment which is pretty uncalled for really.

this....

Come on... it's kind of funny. :wink:

You act like this isn't a common practice of battered women.. you act like there isn't laws in place that now make it difficult for women to drop charges...

She got beat up by Mayweather. Mayweather has beatin women before. He paid off two girls he beat up in a club.. I don't understand how anybody can doubt that he is guilty of assaulting his ex. I understand that you May fans want to see him treated fairly.. you don't want him to go the jail, and imo, he shouldn't. He should get probation and councling along with public service.. but denying his guilt just makes you look stupid... especially if you base it on something as common as females dropping charges on their abusive partners.

You act like this isn't a common practice of battered women.. you act like there isn't laws in place that now make it difficult for women to drop charges...

She got beat up by Mayweather. Mayweather has beatin women before. He paid off two girls he beat up in a club.. I don't understand how anybody can doubt that he is guilty of assaulting his ex. I understand that you May fans want to see him treated fairly.. you don't want him to go the jail, and imo, he shouldn't. He should get probation and councling along with public service.. but denying his guilt just makes you look stupid... especially if you base it on something as common as females dropping charges on their abusive partners.

that same woman drop charges last year......maybe he keeps shady company.....

Back