How far Valerie Loureda will go

she should be fighting someone 1-0 like herself
or with a better record, because during her Post-Fight Interview (when she could talk instead of crying) she said that she is the best lol

At that level of inexperience it's inconsequential. The gal Valentina Shevchenko fought in her second fight was 0-0 as well.

At that level of inexperience it's inconsequential. The gal Valentina Shevchenko fought in her second fight was 0-0 as well.
yea but Shevchenko was hardly an MMA fighter and didnt claim she was the best or any nonsense like that

yea but Shevchenko was hardly an MMA fighter and didnt claim she was the best or any nonsense like that

How is loureda more of an mma fighter the shevchenko was at 1-0???? That makes zero sense.

Loureda won her first pro mma fight and made a dumb comment while hyped up that has zero bearing on the level of opponent she should be fighting.

Her next opponent is 0-1 and had more amateur fights then loureda.Its just fine it's not like this fight is even on the main card lmfao.

Has the looks... that alone could take you near the top in WMMA. Wonder if they will call the Hooters girl WMMA Rocky for this fight.

Actually, 7 of her first 10 opponents were debutants. Two of the other three don’t have any info available.

She's fighting in the Garden. Madison Square Garden. New York City. The Mecca. Let that sink in.

She's fighting in the Garden. Madison Square Garden. New York City. The Mecca. Let that sink in.
Yeah, on the prelims, like countless other fighters have done.

Yeah, on the prelims, like countless other fighters have done.

Countless? Exactly how many female MMA fighters have had their 2nd pro fight ever in Madison Square Garden? Seriously? This girl just got thrust into the big leagues over night. MSG, a New York crowd, that's pressure right there. BTW, she did pretty good, didn't she?

MS
Countless? Exactly how many female MMA fighters have had their 2nd pro fight ever in Madison Square Garden? Seriously? This girl just got thrust into the big leagues over night. MSG, a New York crowd, that's pressure right there. BTW, she did pretty good, didn't she?
MSG is over 100 years old, and hosted countless boxing shows. If you think it hasn’t seen it’s share of shitty boxing fights between nobodies, take your paycheck and buy yourself a clue.

I turned away for the last minute of her fight and then looked back and the other girl was celebrating and I figured she got a finish and UFC shills and Lourhaters were going ape shit. Sound was off and they showed the replay of What I guess was supposed to be Loureda being rocked and I thought they stopped the fight for that weak ass shit. Then they read a unanimous decision.

I don’t know how far she’ll go but i hope it’s far with dat booty

MS

MSG is over 100 years old, and hosted countless boxing shows. If you think it hasn’t seen it’s share of shitty boxing fights between nobodies, take your paycheck and buy yourself a clue.

You didn’t answer the question.

she's a long way off being a serious contender. her defense is all over the place and most of her kicks are more flash that substance. the olympic TKD style doesnt translate too well to MMA where kicks that land with just the foot lack real impact.

Back