How far is Rampage gonna go this time around?

PULPF1CT1ON

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I mean he still has one of the best chins out there with huge ko power but for some reason doesn't get alot of ko's due to him hardly ever landing clean. I think he can beat the fringe top 10 but the top 5 would probably coast to a decision. Hopefully he gets to fight Johnson at some point which is a dream match up for me.

What do y'all think? Does Rampage have another run in him?

Can still KO/beat some top 15 and maybe a few top 10 LHW's.

Jones, Gus, Glover, DC etc would beat him handily though IMO (again for some)

Depends if they keep him away from grapplers, which they should.

They brought him in to fight Shogun and maybe Hendo again.

It was a nice gesture by the UFC.

No way he can contend at LHW. I think he could make a run at heavyweight.

It all depends on the match making. If he tries to make another title run he will have to face some of the top LHW, which I don't see him doing well against. Rampage likely losses badly to Gus, DC, Rumble, and Davis at this point.

He fights Gustafsson/Johnson winner for the interim title

he hasnt been brutally taken out like shogun or wand yet. Maybe close to title contention.

Where is all the delusion coming from?

The guy got beat by Bader before he left the UFC.

He wont even be top 10 now.

After all the whining and crying about Belator, he came back to the UFC just so he can be a gatekeeper young fighters make their name off of beating.

Bottom tier top 10 fighters like OSP, Manuwa, and possibly even Cavalcante would beat him.

He would probably still beat old man Hendo, who is like a walking punching bag these days.

hes not cracking the top 10 again

He'll be good for nothing but irrelevant spectacle fights and maybe being fed to up-and-comers. He left the UFC on a serious low note and didn't beat anyone impressive at Bellator.

He is going nowhere, and I'll be surprised if he even wins a fight.......

Rampage v Bonnar.

Rampage called him quote "shit".

I think with how things look right now, anything is possible. Hes an automatic dark horse no matter where he fights.

Back