how far does one have to go in order for another to report him?

myung76

Orange Belt
Reaction score
basically,

me and a few of those around me are concerned that a guy is extremely disturbed or at least on his way to being disturbed.

what kind of actions must one take in order for that person to be liable for at least a mental check up or some kind of surveillance type thing?

Also, Can it be anonymous?

You can report anything you claim suspicious, out of the ordinary, disturbed, etc. Whenever you feel like. You may be preventing the next sandy hook.

You wanna guide banhammers to your sherdawg buddies?

Snitches get stitches...

basically,

me and a few of those around me are concerned that a guy is extremely disturbed or at least on his way to being disturbed.

what kind of actions must one take in order for that person to be liable for at least a mental check up or some kind of surveillance type thing?

Also, Can it be anonymous?

I assume you mean to the police. I am sure your local pd has some sort of anonymous tip line.

I can't tell you the line but if you feel he is a threat to himself or others call them, they will determine what needs to be done.

Alternatively, if you feel that is too drastic, you could speak with one of his family members or someone close to him. They may not be seeing what you are.

Basicaly when they show they could be harmful to themselves or others. Barring that it would be hard to do anything.

Do you mind sharing what's going on with this person and we can give you some advice?

i mean he has all the recipes

is there an agency i can call such as mental health counseling or something of the sort?

You can call you local PD and if they deem him mentally unstable they can place him on a 72 hour hold. He'll be taken to the nearest ED and evaluated by a doctor for any medical issues besides the mentally unstable part. A Psychological evaluation will be done on said patient within the time frame by a person from a different facility and the person will be sent to the state agency or if they have insurance they will be sent to a nicer place.

Any other question let me know. I deal with this daily.

You can call you local PD and if they deem him mentally unstable they can place him on a 72 hour hold. He'll be taken to the nearest ED and evaluated by a doctor for any medical issues besides the mentally unstable part. A Psychological evaluation will be done on said patient within the time frame by a person from a different facility and the person will be sent to the state agency or if they have insurance they will be sent to a nicer place.

Any other question let me know. I deal with this daily.

I am amazed that the pd has time for that.

Probably thought of as low priority until the shit hits the fan.

I am amazed that the pd has time for that.

Shocking isn't it. LVMPD is quick to place damn near anyone on a Legal 2000 hold in Nevada. I don't blame them though because they're busy so why not throw it on the hospitals.

better to call and be wrong than to have something go wrong and wish youd had called.

OP I have to clock out right now but will try to answer you here or in PM's later if you have further question.

Back