How far do you travel to train?

Vader Orlag

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong area. I am curious how far you guys travel to train? Any of you take public transportation?

I take public transportation (Metro) and it usually takes me just under one hour each direction.

30-40 minutes car ride.. all depends on traffic..

i'd like to train closer than that but i'm used to the gym, coaches and people I train with.. I don't see my self moving to a closer gym :(

I wouldnt travel any more than that... unless you speak about a couple months trip to thailand.. that would be awesome, some day..

I ussually trian close to home (<20 minutes) however twice a month I travel 2.5 hours (1 way) to train with group of black belts from a number of different styles. We ussually spend 4 or 5 hours together hence the 2.5 hour trip is worth it.

about 250m. only live up the road from my muat thai gym, pretty handy :)

15 minute drive. I'm very fortunate. :)

I take public transportation (Metro) and it usually takes me just under one hour each direction.

I hope you hav a shower at the gym, couldn't hink of anything worse than sitting next to someone just finished training on public transport

15min walk there as its up hill and 10min walk back

10-15 Minutes depending on traffic, I guess I'm fortunate

anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hrs each way depending on day and time. Traffic sucks here

My gym is about a 10 minute walk from work but 45 minutes via transit from my house.

My current gym is about 10 minutes from my house. Before I found my current gym I was driving 30

Back