How far can Aspen Ladd in her division?

Well, its WMMA, where most of the roster are soccer moms, so probably quite far.

Must be nice to have friends that enjoy mma. All my friends are like "how can you enjoy watching someone get punched in the face!? blah blah blah..

I only have you guys..

108-1081578_emotion-art-monochrome-photography-know-that-feel-bro.png
That's what sherdog is for fam.

I have maybe like 3 friends who MIGHT come over for the biggest PPV of the year that permeates into mainstream awareness. But they don't follow the sport.

We are a rare breed of weirdo...

i

t's quite amazing that her Mom looks about 6 times hotter than her young daughter.
Good on her Mom. Aspen has an ....ahh...unusual face and body.

Has anyone mentioned that her mom has had six kids yet?

Or you could read the whole thread before you comment.

PVZ has shown damn near everything on her OF (Maryna Moroz has shown a surprising amount too), and I haven't paid a cent to see it. But nah homie, I'm totally weird for wanting to see THAT.

Buddy do i have news for you. Yeah that's totally weird that you need to see these so bad you found a way to look without paying. And the part that looks super weird is how the fuck do you go from, i wonder if aspen ladd has any leaks, to oh look Aspen Ladd's mom has an Instagram, to i wonder if aspen ladds mom has any leaks....

You need to get laid my friend

She's one of few WMMA fighters that actually has a killer instinct, but the lack of activity is an issue. I don't see her beating Nunes but if she's still around when Nunes is gone I could see her winning a title some day

I gotta check that out but she has a video of her in the shower enjoying herself and my God lord have mercy on my soul

How many kids does she have or more like how many siblings does Aspen have?

How is it mentally for Aspen to know eveyerone can see her mother naked and people pay for that?

It must feel very sick and bizarre.

She's got potential.

Her ground game is her speciality . Her ground game is excellent and once she gets her opponents on the ground they cant get her off them. She often pounds them into oblivion and has that killer instinct in her once she senses blood. She also has great cardio to and I've never seen her tire so has heart.

Stand up wise however, it is pretty poor. Her striking is mediocre at best and she is rather easy to hit and is very flatfooted and she's not the best in the clinches and I wouldn't say her takedown offence is great either.

Also she does seem to have had trouble making weight in the past. a few times she's came in over the limit and looked weight drained.

So she has got potential but she needs improving. Being young she still has time to improve and be a potential champ

Back