How far can Aspen Ladd in her division?

i
j-4QEUHhrPo.jpg

Not really interested in her career anymore more into her moms onlyfans career
ZllKiDD6_400x400.jpg
t's quite amazing that her Mom looks about 6 times hotter than her young daughter.
Good on her Mom. Aspen has an ....ahh...unusual face and body.

She is slow. She is Dan Severn slow.

Was she pregnant in this pic?

And it's WMMA so the divisions are top heavy with lots of low level fighters so she can probably get on a streak and get a TS. But I don't see her getting by GDR or even Pena let alone getting to Nunes.

BTW - why is Nunes fighting GDR's leftovers when the trilogy with GDR would be more of a sell (Yeah she won both fights but the 2nd fight was won with lay -n - pray and doing everything she can to avoid actually fighting - after the first round).

How do you people find stuff like that out <45>
all you have to do is look at her mom's instagram page and the link to OF is right there. Not a secret. Kind of defeats the purpose to play it on the DL

Was she pregnant in this pic?

And it's WMMA so the divisions are top heavy with lots of low level fighters so she can probably get on a streak and get a TS. But I don't see her getting by GDR or even Pena let alone getting to Nunes.

BTW - why is Nunes fighting GDR's leftovers when the trilogy with GDR would be more of a sell (Yeah she won both fights but the 2nd fight was won with lay -n - pray and doing everything she can to avoid actually fighting - after the first round).
No she doesn't have kids if u seen her fight that's just how her body looks and about the other things u mention I have no clue steak? What

She will dog bark / monkey growl her way to an eventual title shot.
I think this is what I hate most about wmma. Can't stand Holly, Aspen, and all the others that squeal everytime they throw a strike. I automatically wish they would get KO'ed a split second after they chirp.

All you have to do is look at her mom's instagram page and the link to OF is right there. Not a secret. Kind of defeats the purpose to play it on the DL
Why would you be looking at her Mom's instagram page <45><45>
[<diva2]

So you just randomly search out fighters moms online? Just to see if they have an OF account??

Yes, I’m sure that’s completely normal behaviour.

Or you could read the whole thread before you comment.

You realize, on the same sites where you can find OF leaks from people like PVZ and Rachel Ostovich, you also run into leaks from a relatively obscure WMMA fighter's mom.

PVZ has shown damn near everything on her OF (Maryna Moroz has shown a surprising amount too), and I haven't paid a cent to see it. But nah homie, I'm totally weird for wanting to see THAT.

When Amanda retires. Decent wrestler with knockout power

Why would you be looking at her Mom's instagram page <45><45>
[<diva2]
cause this thread. She looks good for her age but I don't understand simps who would pay money for a 50 year old mother of several adult children.

Must be nice to have friends that enjoy mma. All my friends are like "how can you enjoy watching someone get punched in the face!? blah blah blah..

I only have you guys..

108-1081578_emotion-art-monochrome-photography-know-that-feel-bro.png
I had a budtender I could talk to about the fights...even then he was a casual that paid for ESPN+ and I had to remind him there was a card basically every weekend... but then I moved. It's just us sherfam.
{<redford}
Oh she VERY far can
TY

Oh, she'll Ladd. She'll Ladd that Division down deep. All the way, baby! For only $9.99 on her OnlyFans.

<{yearp}>

I think this is what I hate most about wmma. Can't stand Holly, Aspen, and all the others that squeal everytime they throw a strike. I automatically wish they would get KO'ed a split second after they chirp.

The only time you said something good

Ever since valentina waa doing it for her sis , ive wanted valentina to get her ass kicked

Back