How far can Amanda Nunes go in men`s division?

In most sure whether she'd be flattered or offended by this thread.

Cyborg would be offended in the current climate.

Any male fighter in UFC roster would fuck her up badly, and it would be embarrassing to watch. If we went with the smallest division flyweight just to be fair.. they would all beat the shit out of her easily.

I used to think that seeing an exhibition match where the woman has a 10-20lb advantage might be entertaining.

After watching Cejudo and Moraes fight, there is no way in hell I would want a woman in there with those fucking killers. The carnage would set the sport back 20 years. She would be eviscerated, no matter who it is. Even Prime Cyborg would just be vaporized in one exchange.

She got the power for sure
TeemingOrdinaryConure-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pkm89e0fRI1v6w3juo1_500.gif

in my opinion she would crack top 10 in FW

I have to take a step back here and answer this in a most honest way. Amanda Nunes is one of the few females who throws punches like a man- shoulder torque down to the power behind it .
However against other Male fighters , let's try and be reasonable. Men are built and equipped differently when it comes to combat DNA OR whatever you want to call it.
Flip side of coin, I wouldn't be surprised a bit if she whooped up on some man her size in some bar altercation.... not a fucking bit. I pay attention to the way this gal throws hands and if people are short minded enough to think she gets plastered by any Male civilian her size ( or even a bit bigger) than you need to get a grip on reality.

I used to think that seeing an exhibition match where the woman has a 10-20lb advantage might be entertaining.

After watching Cejudo and Moraes fight, there is no way in hell I would want a woman in there with those fucking killers. The carnage would set the sport back 20 years. She would be eviscerated, no matter who it is. Even Prime Cyborg would just be vaporized in one exchange.

She'd get KOd by a jab from an ammy flyweight.

She got the power for sure
TeemingOrdinaryConure-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pkm89e0fRI1v6w3juo1_500.gif

in my opinion she would crack top 10 in FW

This thread has to be made by some white knight idiot...the same things were said about rousey..remember?? nunes hits hard...no doubt...but hard for a girl is far far far different than hard for a man. before you ask such idiotic questions...take a biology class and learn the physical differences between men and women...could nunes perhaps give some local amateur guy a decent fight...maybe...but even that would be tough...but I could see her probably landing on some dude, with little experience or just someone who isn't very good...

But as far as fighting professional men fighters? She'd get totally wrecked...look at other sports. for instance...the us olympic womens soccer team has lost to 15 year old boys soccer team...Fact...the us women hockey team has lost to high school boys hockey teams...do you see the reasoning here....while watching a womens fight, they might look impressive...but the moment you put them up against other men, or even boys, they will lose...and lose badly....

Honestly not very far... Alot of female fighters look better then they are because of the talent pool in WMMA is very thin...its like ufc in early 2000s....Also The Wrestling in WMMA is terrible

there are some good amateurs that would totally wreck nunes...i'm talking amateurs...not pros...

She wouldn't beat any featherweight in ufc. The skill gap, the speed and the strength difference is too big.
She may beat current bj penn ;)

I've said that many times...I absolutely believe she'd beat bj penn....what a sad statement that is though...but I honestly believe that...

Ranked? Umm, no.

I think it would be incredibly unlikely that she would beat any man with enough training that they are in the UFC...and that includes CM Punk if he were in her weight class.

I'm not bagging on WMMA, but if we're comparing between similarly athletic individuals (i.e. not a fighter vs a Sherdogger), it's just a reality that there is a huge strength difference between men and women of the same weight.

Ranked? Umm, no.

I think it would be incredibly unlikely that she would beat any man with enough training that they are in the UFC...and that includes CM Punk if he were in her weight class.

I'm not bagging on WMMA, but if we're comparing between similarly athletic individuals (i.e. not a fighter vs a Sherdogger), it's just a reality that there is a huge strength difference between men and women of the same weight.

she would absolutely wreck cm punk...haha

She would beat CM punk and 99% of sherdoggers but lose to any top 10 Flyweight.

I have to take a step back here and answer this in a most honest way. Amanda Nunes is one of the few females who throws punches like a man- shoulder torque down to the power behind it .
However against other Male fighters , let's try and be reasonable. Men are built and equipped differently when it comes to combat DNA OR whatever you want to call it.
Flip side of coin, I wouldn't be surprised a bit if she whooped up on some man her size in some bar altercation.... not a fucking bit. I pay attention to the way this gal throws hands and if people are short minded enough to think she gets plastered by any Male civilian her size ( or even a bit bigger) than you need to get a grip on reality.
she would beat every untrained man even if they are much bigger than her, exlcluding truly gigantic and/or super strong freaks like strongmen and nfl athletes, maybe not by punching them standing but using grappling it would be easy

with that being said, she would get absolutely wrecked by any ufc fighter, bar obviously cm punk, and maybe (but it is an huge maybe) some random low ranked no name with very poor grappling in the flyweight division

Back