How far can Amanda Nunes go in men`s division?

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
She got the power for sure
TeemingOrdinaryConure-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_pkm89e0fRI1v6w3juo1_500.gif

in my opinion she would crack top 10 in FW

Not far. She even said so after she beat Rousey and some dumb ass asked her about fighting men.

Honestly not very far... Alot of female fighters look better then they are because of the talent pool in WMMA is very thin...its like ufc in early 2000s....Also The Wrestling in WMMA is terrible

amandas speed was huge in the cyborg fight.....

<Dany07>

Most freshman high school wrestlers take her down and mount her with ease, then vomit

She would lose to high school wrestlers who have never thrown a punch

She wouldn't beat any featherweight in ufc. The skill gap, the speed and the strength difference is too big.
She may beat current bj penn ;)

About as far a softball team would go in the MLB. Media couldn't explain the hyperbole and massive gap they spent years saying doesn't exist. WMMA belongs in it's own organization

I'm never one to say something like this, but since you provided the context ("men's division"), here it goes: if the men's division has a kitchen, she should stop right there.

She could probably beat Garbrandt at this point

She'd kill CM Punk, and maybe a few of those scrubs that they only call for Fight Pass international cards, and that's about it

Nothing brings the worst out of sherdog more than threads on women and ethnic fighters.....and people around wonder why mma fans has such a horrible reputation lol

Ridiculous question of course but I'll say that she throws punches closer to a man than about any female. I wouldnt want to get hit.

Back