....how exactly is there not like a thousand Bron Breakker (Bronson Rechsteiner) threads on here...?

They don't push bad asses
Actually, because the Steiners are so over with smarks due to Scott's insane workrate/spotfests in his prime, I could actually see them giving Bronson a good rub....but it would only be a matter of time before everyone backstage at that place would be intimidated by him & start plotting against him

Bronson looks like he could beat the dogshit out of the entire AEW rostre while blindfolded

Actually, because the Steiners are so over with smarks due to Scott's insane workrate/spotfests in his prime, I could actually see them giving Bronson a good rub....but it would only be a matter of time before everyone backstage at that place would be intimidated by him & start plotting against him

Bronson looks like he could beat the dogshit out of the entire AEW rostre while blindfolded
He'd lose to Cody

lol is this irony or sarcasm? go on youtube & watch his segments.

No, legitimately curious. So often on this forum wrestlers will bigged up because they can wrestle a "four star match." I don't put much stock in that. I care much more about character, personality and promo work. I assume most wrestlers are competent in ring.

Are you seriously saying that a majority of wrestlers in WWE, AEW, NJPW, etc are not competent in ring?

That's 3 separate questions.

NJPW: Yes...majority competent

WWE: 50/50...let's not forget they have a televised developmental program with people green as shit...plus main roster talent like Nia, Tamina, Dana Brooke, Almost from Seattle Africa...so on and so forth.

AEW: Like 30%...but that 30% are all pretty damn good. The rest are indie retards.

That's 3 separate questions.

NJPW: Yes...majority competent

WWE: 50/50...let's not forget they have a televised developmental program with people green as shit...plus main roster talent like Nia, Tamina, Dana Brooke, Almost from Seattle Africa...so on and so forth.

AEW: Like 30%...but that 30% are all pretty damn good. The rest are indie retards.

It's not 3 seperate questions. My original post specified no promotion.

It's not 3 seperate questions. My original post specified no promotion.

Well I answered. It's probably half if you look at the major promotions...less if you include the indies and small fries.

Well I answered. It's probably half if you look at the major promotions...less if you include the indies and small fries.

If you truly think that, you might wanna consider not watching. I mean 50/50 competence? I wouldn't watch.

If you truly think that, you might wanna consider not watching. I mean 50/50 competence? I wouldn't watch.

I've have considered it...unfortunately I've got the sickness...and there's stuff in that 50% that I really really like.

Because his name is stupid and his gimmick is awful.

Chucky is going to be at Halloween Havoc. Bron Breakker can get revenge for his dad.
Rick-Steiner-and-Chucky-Cropped-.jpg

Because his name is stupid and his gimmick is awful.
then why is it getting over so emphatically....? The only rasslin forum where no one was discussing him ad nauseum was here, which was extremely bizarre, given the fact that this is primarily a shoot fighting forum & he's a Steiner

Last edited:
I'm not sure if tossing the belt on him is a good idea this early, it likely isn't, but do they really have a choice? Ciampa never drew a dime. The smarks like him, and that's it. He looks beyond out of place against this new branding, which is trying to push monstrous stud athletes that will actually captivate people & hopefully draw some actual money

There are rumours now that not only is Bronson going to win, but that he will have some part in Wrestlemania. Not sure how true this is, but they really need to be careful with him going forward. That tag match last night was very poorly booked.

Back