....how exactly is there not like a thousand Bron Breakker (Bronson Rechsteiner) threads on here...?

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Not a denial.

Midget?

He wasn't pushed and we all know why and we shouldn't pretend otherwise.

I like Shelton...always have...but he's a midcard talent. He's great in support role, and his work is good enough to be the gate keeper in a faction with a champ...like in the Hurt Business or when he was with Team Angle. He's good enough to be a secondary and tag champ that folks can take seriously. That's about it though. There's no other reason for him not being a main event level guy, and there's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone should be a main event guy...WWE's problem is pushing too many people to that level because "they deserve it," and similar horse shit. Shelton's the Arn Anderson of his generation...and there's no shame in that role.

I like Shelton...always have...but he's a midcard talent. He's great in support role, and his work is good enough to be the gate keeper in a faction with a champ...like in the Hurt Business or when he was with Team Angle. He's good enough to be a secondary and tag champ that folks can take seriously. That's about it though. There's no other reason for him not being a main event level guy, and there's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone should be a main event guy...WWE's problem is pushing too many people to that level because "they deserve it," and similar horse shit. Shelton's the Arn Anderson of his generation...and there's no shame in that role.
Preach.

I haven’t seen wrestling since I was 12. Now at 19, I’ll probably follow it again because of him.

Hes one of those rare talents that has huge upside and both Vince and the IWC are enjoying.

But. I am not completely diving on him yet. He needs a bit more to make me go "alright he's the future".

Though out of everyone so far - Von fkn Wagner...ridge Holland. He's the top of the crop.

But still very mid ruthless aggression vibes to him and the rest of nxt 2.0 so far

Anyone catch the segment with him & Ciampa? Bronson looked like his dad, Goldberg, etc, and when he opens his mouth....good f**king grief. It gives me chills to hear a Steiner say, in that BPP voice, "Halloween Havoc", in 2021.

I haven’t seen wrestling since I was 12. Now at 19, I’ll probably follow it again because of him.
You aren't alone. I have never watched a full episode of NXT. Heck, I had never even seen a match/promo/segment, ever. I tune in every single week to 2.0 to watch Bronson. His 20 second segments are more entertaining than 98% of anything in pro rasslin over the past god knows how many years.

Bronson Rechsteiner ... holy shit. That might be the most badass name a human being can have. Imagine being Rick Steiner's son, being named Bronson Rechsteiner and also looking and talking like a Steiner. Brutal.

Hopefully Trips and Steph don't pull the rug out from underneath him and bury him on the main roster as payback to Scott.

Hopefully Trips and Steph don't pull the rug out from underneath him and bury him on the main roster as payback to Scott.
Hunter too busy having heart attacks

Rick is tight with everyone there, I think he'll be fine. They're already giving him the sirens & letting him talk like Scottie.

If anything, the WWF probably want the heat with Scott to be over with, because there is a LOT of money to be made from being associated with the Steiners again....not only with Bronson, but also with a huge HOF induction ceremony that everyone has been clamoring for for many years

Rick is tight with everyone there, I think he'll be fine. They're already giving him the sirens & letting him talk like Scottie.

If anything, the WWF probably want the heat with Scott to be over with, because there is a LOT of money to be made from being associated with the Steiners again....not only with Bronson, but also with a huge HOF induction ceremony that everyone has been clamoring for for many years

We can only hope.

Bro Breakker and Gable Steveson in the same company.....the future of the business is in good hands.

Back