How exactly is Fury supposed to avoid being robbed of his consciousness again in the Wilder rematch?

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Just dont see any way Fury doesnt end up like this again. Unconscious with eyes rolled up in back of head. You cant dance without getting hit for 12 rounds.

20191126_125357.jpg

What exactly is supposed to be his strategy to avoid a quick and sudden knockout ending that most everyone expects to occur at some point?

He already almost did it. He just needs to extend it a bit longer. Hardly impossible.

Sure Wilder could do it again and quicker/more brutally but Fury already has the game plan and just needs to be a bit better.

He already almost did it. He just needs to extend it a bit longer. Hardly impossible.

Sure Wilder could do it again and quicker/more brutally but Fury already has the game plan and just needs to be a bit better.

Wilder had over half an hour to figure out furys pattern and movements, he had 2 KD in the first fight while not being great that night.
In the second one, he will have the experience of the first fight and probably do better, it will be very hard for fury imo

Wilder had over half an hour to figure out furys pattern and movements, he had 2 KD in the first fight while not being great that night.
In the second one, he will have the experience of the first fight and probably do better, it will be very hard for fury imo
And he very well might. I'm just saying it's not that far fetched to imagine Fury winning a decision in the rematch and not getting knocked out.

Well Fury was robbed of the win in the first fight so it's only fair that he robs Wilder of a KO in the second one.

People being certain of what will happen the second time around are kind of cute.

Fury would have slipped that right hand last Saturday ;)

You're right on one thing TS : Wilder has a punchers chance

Having a big network (ESPN) behind him this time around, makes a robbery unlikely.

But as far as the fight goes, he should be more aggressive this time, push the pace, make Deontay work and tire him out. This will additionally make a late KO less likely.

People being certain of what will happen the second time around are kind of cute.
The best part is I dont even think the rematch will happen lol. Fury doesnt want the smoke.

The best part is I dont even think the rematch will happen lol. Fury doesnt want the smoke.

If he can grab them millions in the WWF or the UFC, without facing the touch of death he knows about... He will.

All the fury's interviews over the last couple of months not suggest this its Fury that has been saying there are two fights agreed for 2020 vs Wilder. He has been saying that for months.

All the fury's interviews over the last couple of months not suggest this its Fury that has been saying there are two fights agreed for 2020 vs Wilder. He has been saying that for months.

He called out wilder after wallin too.

Get the fuck out of here its Fury who openly and 110% clearly turned down the immediate rematch. He blatantly ducked it.

Dont give a shit what nonsense Fury is trying to sell you sheep on. The fact is that this could have already been sorted out but he ducked the rematch. Its an indisputable fact.

Get the fuck out of here its Fury who openly and 110% clearly turned down the immediate rematch. He blatantly ducked it.

Dont give a shit what nonsense Fury is trying to sell you sheep on. The fact is that this could have already been sorted out but he ducked the rematch. Its an indisputable fact.

Its not an undisputed fact that he ducked the rematch.....there was all sorts of disagreements over split, location etc etc as the original deal had no clause to deal with a draw. He knew he would be mandatory and ESPN then offered him a $100m and a much stronger negotiating position.

My post wasn't meant to open the who is the biggest heavy weight ducker debate again.

Your the one saying he isn't going to have a re-match and I am saying he has been saying to everyone for months two fights are already signed for 2020 which based on Saturday seems to be true as wilder is saying it as well.

Imagine the ridicule that Wilder would get had he publicly and blatantly ducked a rematch with Fury and went on to fight the likes of Wallin and take to wrestling. But because Fury is a charismatic con artist some of you are ok with it or even defend it.

Popped for steroids. Ducks Wlad. Ducks Wilder. Fights absolutely shit tier opponents. Yet constantly has fan boys defending his bullshit.

My god the double standards are sickening.

Its not an undisputed fact that he ducked the rematch.....there was all sorts of disagreements over split, location etc etc as the original deal had no clause to deal with a draw. He knew he would be mandatory and ESPN then offered him a $100m and a much stronger negotiating position.

My post wasn't meant to open the who is the biggest heavy weight ducker debate again.

Your the one saying he isn't going to have a re-match and I am saying he has been saying to everyone for months two fights are already signed for 2020 which based on Saturday seems to be true as wilder is saying it as well.
Absolute BULLSHIT. He and his can promoter both openly said theyre not ready for Wilder right now.

Fight could have already happened but Fury ducked it. This is a fact.

Back