How Exactly did Cain get a Title Shot Rematch After One Win?

Ts months ago this was news.

Now sadly Cain is overqualified for a UFC title shot.....

Because Reem was on suspension, Cormier is still in Strikeforce and there were no other high caliber Hw's out there other than Cain.

cain was injured when he fought the first time, but JDS had a terrible knee injury to, so I don't think this fight will be any different.

same reason diaz is getting title shot after a loss and failed piss test.

ufc is entertainment business and not merit business.

let's get real. Cain was more injured and coming off a long layoff. People trying to outweigh that by saying JDS was injured are full of crap. We'll get a better feel after the fight.

Well I train and have had the exact same issues with my knee that Dos Santos (mcl tear / meniscus tear) requiring lateral release and scope clean up and I competed in
Grappling and trained in fight camps for a few years before getting it fixed. I was in pain and pushed through it. I recently had the scope done to fix it and 3 weeks after my lateral release/scope I competed in Grapplers Quest and won gold...it's called fortitude and heart. I am able to bend my knees like Dos Santos did in celebration ( I just may have had some swelling for my efforts). Dos Santos is a warrior and true champ...for those Sherdog keyboard warriors who've never trained, been injured, put their asses on the line physically, just remember you have NO business commenting on anything related.

I'm picking Cain to beat Junior. But I still wanna see JDS vs Alistair

because he was the champ and should get first shot after the loss and he destroyed big foot,so yea he deserves it ,its called the rubber match then who loses has to wait for a while.

Happens all the time.

Guy loses belt.
Fights contender and wins
Gets another shot to get belt back.

do people really watch fights to hear the fighters speak english ?
bunch of idiots in the world. a true racist just says it,language is not a requirement to fight. do fighters from the us learn the language from the country they're going to fight in ? just because a fighter speaks a certain language doesn't mean he should be considered over someone beacuse of it.

Fedor, Shogun, wanderlei, AS not english speaking fighters, but are loved by many.
Although, Shogun wandy and AS speak a little english at times. Wandy speaks it but sometimes its hard to understand.
Who cares!

Cain's title shot is just timing. Who doesn't want to see a second fight with JDS.
I think the first fight was just Cain getting caught too early, and wasn't what we expected. Will JDS KO him again? possibly, but the second fight should look a little more competitive. IDK..who will win tho.

Werdum beat Nelson and Russow... How is he not getting a title shot :rolleyes:

Maybe if reem didn't get busted for roids he'd have had to fight a second fight first

because he was the champ and should get first shot after the loss and he destroyed big foot,so yea he deserves it ,its called the rubber match then who loses has to wait for a while.

You obviously have no idea what a rubber match is, and according to what you just said JDS would not have to wait a while

I still think Cain has a better chance at beating JDS over Bigfoot, Werdum, Overeem and everybody else in the division.

So why not have the best fight?

It sure makes a lot more sense than Chael Sonnen getting any title shots. Especially against a figher as accomplished as Jon Jones.

Oscar776823.jpg

I think you misunderstood. I am not saying no Hispanic has a large fan base.

I loved Delahoya by the way and Julio Cesar Chavez was my favorite boxer.

It just wasn't because they were Mexican or Mexican American.

Back