How engaged are you in Christmas right now? ☃️⛄

I’m usually late putting decorations up but this year I’m going to put them up early and go all out like never before. Had a lot of deaths in the family and with both my parents being in and out of the hospital a lot I’m not sure how many we will have left together so I’m going to try and make the most of it. I’m going to watch a Christmas movie every day in December to stay in the mood. Having said that I think there will be a lockdown over Christmas so will have to do a ‘work meeting’ type Christmas Day so I’ve already started working to convince my dad to go along with that

Omg ... lets be best friends . That’s all I do as well .
I'm sold. Yup I like to jog/walk there in the morning. Its like 4 miles from my house and the first store before you hit the town. Its nice at sunrise with the mountain behind it. Ill take a pic one of these days.

See you in the Christmas aisle.

I'm sold. Yup I like to jog/walk there in the morning. Its like 4 miles from my house and the first store before you hit the town. Its nice at sunrise with the mountain behind it. Ill take a pic one of these days.

See you in the Christmas aisle.
Yeah get a pic. Every avi I own on here has price chopper in it . Only the words though

NwOfluj.png

Someone with poll potential should do a Holiday Poll.

Am looking forward to the Holiday

DGAF about The Holidays

Back