How embarrassing is this for CNN

I don't see how you can say that. Fox is practically all right wing talking heads while MSNBC are mostly left wing talking heads.

CNN gave hillary debate questions before the debate

CNN is more biased than fox is, the difference is that fox doesnt pretend theyre neutral

you think wolf blitzer isnt a talking head?

DNC-Wolf-Blitzer.jpg

They should be ashamed of themselves. Openly supporting a presidential candidate. Fuck em I hope they're forced to sell their asses on the corner.

Megyn Kelly could honestly work for CNN, and she's prime time. Please tell me more.
What right wing commentators does CNN have? They usually delay mentioning that a terrorist attack is caused by Muslim extremists, whereas Fox will go to that conclusion immediately. Their ratings are an indicator that neither the right nor the left like them proving that they're more even handed. I didn't say that they're straight down the middle.

They should sell CNN to Breitbart.

How fucking epic would that be?

kekwillsit.jpg

What right wing commentators does CNN have? They usually delay mentioning that a terrorist attack is caused by Muslim extremists, whereas Fox will go to that conclusion immediately. Their ratings are an indicator that neither the right nor the left like them proving that they're more even handed. I didn't say that they're straight down the middle.

I like how you are avoiding their collusion with the DNC

I like how you are avoiding their collusion with the DNC
I did forget that, but they got called on it, didn't they? However, Hannity colluded Trump openly.

I did forget that, but they got called on it, didn't they? However, Hannity colluded Trump openly.

Hannity says he isn't a journalist and doesn't pretend to be impartial.

CNN is full of left wingers that are trying to pump out lefty propaganda as news while pretending that they are impartial.

If you were truly "modest" you would admit that they have you fooled.

JbModest? More like JbGullible

Uh, he is a commentator not a newscaster and definitely not a debate moderator

Exactly. He's not a political activist masquerading as a legitimate journalist like the hacks at CNN were exposed as.

Uh, he is a commentator not a newscaster and definitely not a debate moderator

CNN feels no embarrassment or shame

their job is to convince, not to inform

We are living in a strange time. There are YouTube personalities that get more views than the major media outlets.

and HockeyBJJ

Have you seen my post history? I bash CNN and the msm's colution with the DNC party frequently. It was one of the main reasons I voted Trump to vote against Clinton and their games to sway public opinion by creative censorship and bias

But, being an engineer, I also like good and usable data. A single data point is utterly useless to draw conclusions with. Dipshit

Back