How embarrassing is this for CNN

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For the week ending December 18 2016 CNN ranked number 18 for total viewers per day for ad supported cable networks.
CNN was beat out by channels such as The cartoon network, Home and garden TV network, and perhaps the most embarrassing, The FOOD Network had more daily viewers than CNN had.

for primetime viewers CNN didn`t even rank in the top 25.

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/this-weeks-cable-ratings/

And how does that compare to their average earlier in the year, and this month/week last year and the year before? Without context, the number is useless

And how does that compare to their average earlier in the year, and this month/week last year and the year before? Without context, the number is useless

Doesn't matter, they suck, as shown in the data.

CNN's ideological fight against giving a balanced view hurts them day in and day out. I won't watch the shit.

CNN needs to shitcan Zucker and all those fucking colluding hacks like Cooper and Blitzer, start from scratch and make it clear they're under new management. Actually report news instead of trying to make it.

I actually listen to it on Siruis in the car sometimes for a good chuckle. It's spoof news like The Onion.

CNN feels no embarrassment or shame

their job is to convince, not to inform

who the fuck watch CNN ? old ladies and trans?

They're more even handed than either Fox or MSNBC.

Not surprising, the food network is objectively better than CNN.

They pretend to produce news. We pretend to watch it.

Came here to say they probably aren't embarrassed (though they should be for reasons other than even their abysmal viewership) because they have no shame, but Pwent beat me to it.

They're more even handed than either Fox or MSNBC.

maybe 10 years ago

Screenshot-2014-11-29-17.45.16.jpg

Fuck CNN.

I hope they all end up homeless with drug addictions.

I don't see how you can say that. Fox is practically all right wing talking heads while MSNBC are mostly left wing talking heads.

Megyn Kelly could honestly work for CNN, and she's prime time. Please tell me more.

Back