How embarrassed is Thurman?

I think the belief is that it should have been an easier fight for Thurman. He's supposed to be better than Broner, Matthysse etc.

Not sure why everyone thinks this is the one fight where the young lion gets clowned by the old legend and comes off OK for it. ITs basically ruined every fighters career not named Canelo.

Manny was the betting favorite as high as -200 at one point.

Great shot, from the TV angle it looked like a lil body shuttle hook. From this angle, u can see it had some torque on it and started outside the solar system.

A much different punch than what I saw from on tv.
Nice find.

Nostalgic favorite.

Nostalgia new more than a lot of us apparently. I'll say this about that fight ... it was truly amazing how Pacquaio all of sudden regained the balance he lost over the years. Absolutely incredible how he was able to find it again ...

Nostalgia new more than a lot of us apparently. I'll say this about that fight ... it was truly amazing how Pacquaio all of sudden regained the balance he lost over the years. Absolutely incredible how he was able to find it again ...
We'll see. I agree this win enhanced his legacy, sure. I'm not convinced it wasn't more of an indictment of Thurman, though.

DAMNNNNN!!!! It's shots like this one that change a fighters whole mentality during a fight, and make them question whether they want to be continuing being a boxer lol.

Keith was a target everywhere and that body shot was some wicked shit. Like that's the type of shit that just drained Keith, just look at that deep breath he took after the shot, closing his eyes praying to god that Pac wouldn't land another one lol. Keith should be embarrassed for being getting the shit kicked out of him by a 40 year old, BUT you have to give him credit for finishing the fight because he had few chances to quit and he did not take them.

Back