How easily will Cormier get jones down?

If he wants to take Jones down 100 times, he'll take Jones down 100 times.

I agree and i think JJ BJJ will be a factor too. DC gonna be eating elbows all night if jones is on his back or standing and taking damage will wear you down faster. I foresee a Browne/Barnett situation with DC getting punished for the shot.

I'm very curious to see Jones work off his back if DC can keep him down. His limbs are built for having an offensive guard, if he can be as creative there as he is on his feet or in control he is even more dangerous than I thought.

I voted easily because I think he will do more than some. I don't think it will be quite as easy as Hendo or Barnett, but I do think he'll get him down consistently.

I predict that DC will have shockingly little success with his offensive grappling in this fight and shockingly high success with his hands.

He will struggle to get Jones down, and when he does he won't be able to do much with it. However, I feel his defensive wrestling ability will allow him go right at Jones with strikes in a way other opponents have not (other than maybe first round pre shoulder injury Glover). This will make Jones' striking look far more human than ever before.

I can't see how Cormier could not take Jonny boy down.

I predict that DC will have shockingly little success with his offensive grappling in this fight and shockingly high success with his hands.

He will struggle to get Jones down, and when he does he won't be able to do much with it. However, I feel his defensive wrestling ability will allow him go right at Jones with strikes in a way other opponents have not (other than maybe first round pre shoulder injury Glover). This will make Jones' striking look far more human than ever before.

Well you were pretty right. I mean he was landing some good shot through the 3rd

This place is uneven with post fight props vs their predictions.

Perfect bump, lovin this thread

I just can't believe people believed in this guy SO much. Forget having a chance, people really thought he would steamroll this kid

That was a pretty good prediction. DC definitely had some effective infighting and avoided takedown attempts during the first 3 rounds.

I want Jones to carry DC weight and get pummelled in the process. You can bet the house Jones gets taken down and humbled.

I hope you didn't bet your house that Jones would get taken down and humbled.

Back