How Dumb Are You?

SUPER dumb.

Sent two thousand dollars to an ex girlfriend because she was alone and in trouble in a distant city.

Sorry bro, that’s not dumb, that’s honestly just pathetic, lol.

You must have been on a hell of a dry spell.

Sorry bro, that’s not dumb, that’s honestly just pathetic, lol.

You must have been on a hell of a dry spell.

Had absolutely nothing to do with wanting anything from her.

You have a speech impediment and just SOUND dumb. If you're attractive it might come off as endearing.

I dated a girl who mispronounced bagels ( bah-gul instead of bay-gel ) and put a R in Futon ( Fruit-on. )

Welsh is my first language where sentence structures would be considered backwards in English so I think its that to be honest.

pretty dumb, i once started paying the rent of the apartment of the chick i was banging, lasted for whole 3 months until i realize how dumb i was, she had a fine ass but then all of the sudden got a super short social justice haircut and started talking shit about being all serious so i bounced

-made coffee without grinding the beans

-put milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge

-lose my sunglasses when they are on my head

-look all over the house for something i am
holding in my hand

-wait for a stopsign to turn green

...mostly just stoner shit

I do most of this all the time. Sober.

Drunk is much worse.

Go upstairs to get my phone charger.. go to the toilet in the bathroom.. come down and pick up my phone.. realizing I have to go upstairs to get my phone charger..

Went to Subway a while back, threw my car keys in the bin and went to put my rubbish in my pocket.

Had absolutely nothing to do with wanting anything from her.
It sure sounds like you didn't want her to do anything extreme for money and lose her dignity in the process. You mean you didn't feel the need to gloat in her face by telling her you always knew she was a 'blank' when she had to turn to 'blank'ing to 'make ends meet.' You must truly be dumb. Only a true dumbass is that secure in themselves.
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Welsh is my first language where sentence structures would be considered backwards in English so I think its that to be honest.
Pshh… Welsh isn't a real language it's not even a country. It's a grape juice brand at best.

I'll never forget the time I couldn't find my keys and started to wig out.......while I was driving my car......

Somewhere between "fucking" and "almost unbelievably".

One of the dumbest things I ever did was put some chicken under running water to thaw it, then passed out while the sink overflowed and flooded the basement for a couple of hours.

Chicken was meh

I have to watch myself doing certain things, like I will straight peel a shrimp and throw the shrimp in the trash and keep the shell.
This from people I know:
. One cut up the new credit card and kept the old (expired).
. One left his briefcase in the fridge after getting home. Not sure why he put it there to start with.
. One tossed the spaghetti down the drain (disposal) and kept the hot water.
. I have a tendency to say 'hot' when I mean 'cold', and 'west' when I mean 'east'.
. I've also found keys, phone, and wallet in public bathrooms.
. Stopped a lady once from driving away with the gas hose still hooked up to her car.

English is my 3rd language and I still find myself messing up sentences if I'm tired or just not paying attention. Even after 30 some odd years. Now that's pretty dumb.

Back