How Dumb Are You?

Hans Gercmiov

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
ITT I want to hear about dumb ass shit my fellow sherdoggers do on a day to day basis.

This is what inspired me to make this thread:

I was just on my way into town and I tried to flash my lights to an oncoming car to warn them that there was a cop hiding in the trees, and I turned on my fucking windshield wiper fluid. :confused:

Another thing. I have to watch myself doing certain things, like I will straight peel a shrimp and throw the shrimp in the trash and keep the shell or crack an egg and dump the egg in the trash and throw the shell in the pan. I'm sure I'll think of plenty more if this thread continues for awhile.

ITT I want to hear about dumb ass shit my fellow sherdoggers do on a day to day basis.

This is what inspired me to make this thread:

I was just on my way into town and I tried to flash my lights to an oncoming car to warn them that there was a cop hiding in the trees, and I turned on my fucking windshield wiper fluid. :confused:

Another thing. I have to watch myself doing certain things, like I will straight peel a shrimp and throw the shrimp in the trash and keep the shell or crack an egg and dump the egg in the trash and throw the shell in the pan. I'm sure I'll think of plenty more if this thread continues for awhile.
do you smoke weed and make food ? cause that sounds like shit i do when im high and in the kitchen lol !!! went to microwave some food today and right when it came out i put it in the fridge for some fuckin reason lol

do you smoke weed and make food ? cause that sounds like shit i do when im high and in the kitchen lol !!! went to microwave some food today and right when it came out i put it in the fridge for some fuckin reason lol

I don't really smoke anymore but I do shit like that when I'm drunk sometimes. The light flashing thing though literally just happened and I'm stone cold sober which makes it even worse.

I have lived in my home for over 10 years and still to this day whenever I need a cup I mistakenly go to the cabinet for bowls and vice versa.

Whenever I hear anything about Right hand side, or Left hand side, I always look at which hand makes the "L" shape for left

I didn't read the instructions on how to fully set up a washing machine

Instead I listened to my mate, who said this long pipe was simply an airflow pipe lol. There was no visible place for it to be hooked up to so took her word.

45 minutes later, kitchen flooded. No mop or towels as it was a new place so rushed out to buy some. My door is on a latch so as soon as it shuts it just automatically locks, I'm used to never locking it, just getting my keys, walking out and closing it

Surprise surprise in the rush I locked myself out. So flooded kitchen and 50gbp to unlock my door. Which took less than 3 seconds with this rattler drill gadget.

After that I gave a back door key to my mate so I'd never have to pay a locksmith again

2 months later I ask for the key back because I'm selling my punch bag which is filled with sand and too heavy to move so easier to open the back door and tip it out. So I can't even get it to the back door so end up just tipping it out in the floor and bagging it up. Sell the punch bag

Later that day in a hype, really good mood about to pick my mate up I'm on the phone talking to her and just without thinking walk out my front door and close it. Instantly I knew I'd left my keys inside lol

So then I get a second locksmith out knowing how easy it is to break in, I haggled him down to 30gbp. This dude breaks in with two pieces of what appeared to be laminate paper lol was just ridiculous.

So yeah I can be pretty special sometimes

*talking on the phone*
*pockets feel light*
"Shit, where's my phone?!"

*driving car*
*pockets feel light*
"Shit, did I forget my keys?!"

*talking on the phone*
*pockets feel light*
"Shit, where's my phone?!"

*driving car*
*pockets feel light*
"Shit, did I forget my keys?!"
One that gets me is looking for my keys to get in the house and they're in my fuckin hand

<36>

Pretty fucking dumb. I picked drinking over high school

I'm perfectly aware of my dumbness.

tenor.gif

SUPER dumb.

Sent two thousand dollars to an ex girlfriend because she was alone and in trouble in a distant city.

Back