How "dropped" was Anderson?

And you my friend seem to have the soft brain syndrome.

Just lost his balance, it looked like when Shael dropped him, he threw a upkick immediately when he hit the floor, also had the sense to fall on his butt and brace for the fall with his hands, not like when The Chris clipped him and his eyes rolled back.

The suspension/time off probably did his chin good.

He wasn't rocked, more like his legs momentarily gave way. He was back in the fight and had enough presence of mind to duck and evade the next punches and even retaliate from his back with a nice kick. Bisping after the front kick in R5 was hurt more than Silva was the entire fight.

GettyImages-512721632.0.jpg

Just lost his balance, it looked like when Shael dropped him, he threw a upkick immediately when he hit the floor, also had the sense to fall on his butt and brace for the fall with his hands, not like when The Chris clipped him and his eyes rolled back.

The suspension/time off probably did his chin good.

sad sad delusion.

sad sad delusion.
Whats deluded about what I said?
Was he knock off balance?
Did he have the sense to brace for the fall, buttscoot immediately and proceed to throw a upckick?
Did his eyes roll back?
Has time off to recover proven to be beneficial?

Last edited:
It was a solid punch from Bisping. Anderson didn't expect Bisping to throw that last punch. He got caught but after reviewing it, it's not as bad as I initially thought. He wasn't super rocked. He had all of his wits together.

It's not like dillashaw vs Barao where dillashaw drops Barao and Barao can't recover for the rest of the fight. Anderson is fine. He took more chances in this fight than he has in a long time and he should be confident going into his next fight.

Back