How does this year go down?Worst ever in recent history?

Kriegsboy

I’m the greatest!
@Yellow
Reaction score
I mean almost every PPV has been rescheduled,in my view one of the most fucked up years in MMA history.Plus all the fuckin steroid issues.

On deez nuts.

Year Of Rustlemania bless.

The year has sucked for various reasons. Injuries, shitty booking, shitty judging, Dana, Conor, nuthuggers, WMMA, etc. A few shining moments (see the UFC 206 main card despite being shouted down for weeks by Hollywood fans), but overall garbage.

Housey by hail mary armbar on Nunes would be atrocious.

Only Rizin final could save the year.

2016 has been incredible for mma. It hasn't been all perfect but idk how you could think this year has been anything less than awesome

2014 was the year that truly sucked for UFC

With WME looking to cut back on events, this might be the last year in a while where we have several UFC cards a month most months.

I wouldnt say worst. Definitely a strange year.

This year sucked I've lost most interest in mma

Not the absolute worst, but close. Everyone I know has lost interest.

We had some amazing cards this year despite all of the injuries and steroid drama bs.

So many epic fight cards.

That said I think the quality of fights continue to improve. MMA continues to impress me as far technical growth

Can't be, i started this year as a virgin and in my final year of college. I am now a college graduate.

2016 has been incredible for mma. It hasn't been all perfect but idk how you could think this year has been anything less than awesome
I have the feeling they didn't watch MMA in 2014. That was a rough year for MMA.

2016 in a nutshell:
www.bjpenn.comwp-contentuploads201607Jones-presser-e619187a1c5c42ca567d5b496be03d1725eb5ad9-4.png

Can't be, i started this year as a virgin and in my final year of college. I am now a college graduate.
Good for you, I hope you laid some serious pipe and make many vaginas look like the end of a trumpet

Back