How does the sidewinder pro Xtreme and grip twister compare to conventional training?

sidewinder-force-feedback-2-1vy9-800.jpg

I was expecting this.. :(

I love it when people ask questions with a specific answer in mind, then they get weird when knowledgeable people give them a different answer than what they wanted to hear.
then you must love papiflaco's threads!

a thousand variants of grip strength training were wasted when i finally discovered clubbells and macebells some years ago.

papi, for travelling, i would just do towel pullups on a tree on, levering with chairs. you can also do pinch gripping on doors.
all the superexpensive equipment you want to buy, you can improvise for 25 $ in the next home depot.

also if you use strong bands you can do pretty intensive workouts with nothing else. you can use the fatbarz with bands also.

I love it when people ask questions with a specific answer in mind, then they get weird when knowledgeable people give them a different answer than what they wanted to hear.
Cool. Do you love when people accuse you of asking a question you never asked just because they want you to accept THEIR answers... Close minded and manipulative at its best. Or you simply lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
im looking to incorporate all around, thorough grip training.

Any one knows good grip training sites that sell legit grippers? Also, do you have any suggestion

Those questions were answered by @Urban

He suggested the best gripper you can buy (Ivanko super gripper. Then he give you the suggestions you asked for.

So he explicitly answered your questions, my reading comprehension is just fine thank you.

Those questions were answered by @Urban

He suggested the best gripper you can buy (Ivanko super gripper. Then he give you the suggestions you asked for.

So he explicitly answered your questions, my reading comprehension is just fine thank you.

You can't be serious...

You clearly didn't read the topic or question, or you simply aren't fluent in English...

Since you are the sane one in this thread, I'm sure plenty of people will back you up. ::crickets::

I like how I quoted @PapiFlaco to prove a point and then he immediately edits his original post.

My edit doesn't change what the point of the thread is... I just elaborated and made it more specific... Your quote that "you made" will clearly show that...

How old are you? Is this what you and your friends do with each other? Your ego must get you far in life.

To answer the question in the thread subject... it looks like it will work just as well as traditional methods but for 5-10 times the price.

Back