How does the NSAC divvy up the UFC fighter fine money amongst it's employees?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
60% to top level employees, 30% to mid-level and 10% to the shit scrapers, or how does it work?

The fighters hard earned money goes somewhere right?

Lorenzo is probably still on their books

The NFL takes their fines for the season and donates them to various charities, including paying medical bills for retired players. Supposedly they don't keep a penny of any fines they collect.

Not that I'm accusing them of anything improper, but it wouldn't surprise me if the NSAC isn't quite that generous.

I almost said "jfgi" and then I did it myself...I have no clue man. Interesting to find out.

It's a government organization, so I'm sure the money is spent in a frugal & competent manner

all of that money goes to corrupting the judges and referees.

another reason why a judge's decision doesn't mean shit in this day and age.

probably is designated towards "operating expenses"

which either means
-flat screen TV's in every office and luxury car leases for work purposes

or

-toilet seats get billed at $600 each and suddenly everyone has a lot more money

where do you clowns think the NSAC gets some of the money it needs to spend to do all the drug tests?

All goes to bulk discounted purchases of Reebok gear, to be distributed to employees in quantities proportionate to their length of tenure.

they don't keep the money it goes to the state

/thread

Pays for the commission cost and the rest goes to the state...

Would you rather have tax payers pay for it?

Pays for the commission cost and the rest goes to the state...

Would you rather have tax payers pay for it?

I don't live in California or Nevada so sure let the local taxpayers foot the bill. They get the benefits, so they have to pay the costs.

I don't live in California or Nevada so sure let the local taxpayers foot the bill. They get the benefits, so they have to pay the costs.

The benefits of what?

Every state the UFC goes to has an athletic commission

The benefits of what?

Every state the UFC goes to has an athletic commission

Nevada is the fight capitol of the world, they get all the live shows for a reason. California is a distant second. Must be nice to be able to drive a couple hours to see a UFC or boxing card every month. We get maybe 2 cards a year where I'm at.

Nevada is the fight capitol of the world, they get all the live shows for a reason. California is a distant second. Must be nice to be able to drive a couple hours to see a UFC or boxing card every month. We get maybe 2 cards a year where I'm at.

And if a fighter gets busted on that card their fines pays the commission of your state - do you also get boxing events? other mma organization events?

Want that added to your taxes?

And if a fighter gets busted on that card their fines pays the commission of your state - do you also get boxing events? other mma organization events?

Want that added to your taxes?

Add what to my taxes? My taxes already pay for the AC to run same as any other government agency, including to cover testing costs for PEDs. Fines go back to the state to cover operating costs. If I lived in a state with more shows they have higher expenses because of more operations and more testing. But they also get more shows.

Add what to my taxes? My taxes already pay for the AC to run same as any other government agency, including to cover testing costs for PEDs. Fines go back to the state to cover operating costs. If I lived in a state with more shows they have higher expenses because of more operations and more testing. But they also get more shows.

You said you don't care of other states tax dollars have to cover the cost of the AC's - I was merely stating your state operates the same way as NV an CAL - your taxes don't pay for it - they get their funding from licensing, events and fines.

Back