How does testing positive for cocaine affect Jon Jones legacy???

Fallon, you know had Liddell done this, it would be another day in the park. I am sure there plenty of fighters high on cocaine in

This is one of those things for jones haters to pulpit since they need something to be angry about. Jones beat Cormier so they have no fodder and this is their Coup De grace and fodder but it really is a non story outside of jones health.

Pretty common knowledge Liddell did.

And how exactly does Cocaine enhance his ability to focus and concentrate? It's a highly addictive drug that just makes you crave it more and soon your focus is on only the drug itself..

Actually cocaine has many of the qualities of PEDs

- Ridiculous adrenaline levels. CHECK

- Numbs you to pain. CHECK

- Temporary increase of stength. CHECK

no effect on his fighting legacy. though im sure this will draw more ire from some, and might cost him sponsor money. my question is, if the substance he tested for isnt against competition rules, why are these results made public?

Because it is against the law and usually a felony at that. Those kind of things aren't kept secret for anyone.

Actually cocaine has many of the qualities of PEDs

- Ridiculous adrenaline levels. CHECK

- Numbs you to pain. CHECK

- Temporary increase of stength. CHECK

Increases output for anaserobic exercise CHECK

Increases tolerance for General work out CHECK

Enhances metabolism CHECK

Functions similar to meth so ummm thats a big FUCK yeah its a PED

Because it is against the law and usually a felony at that. Those kind of things aren't kept secret for anyone.

why are they testing him for it if its not against competition rules? when you go to the doctor for a blood test, are they checking to see if you any traces of other, non relevant things, and then telling the world about it? the point is its an irrelevant test, and people generally dont go around testing just to see if you have consumed traces of things, that aren't relevant to the reason they're testing.... nor should they!! do you care about the 4th amendment? Not to mention privacy?

Last edited:
I think his career is over.
And if so, the only fights (I would think) comes with an asterisk are Gus (controversial) and DC (Caught using Cocaine).

So all in all, I would not think his legacy was much affected in the sense of him still being one of the best MMA artists to enter the cage/ring/octagon.
But Since it is cut short, I don't think he did enough to surpass GSP, Silva or Fedor (he will always be on the conversation, but as a "could have been").

Haha his career isn't over. Silly rabbit

Increases output for anaserobic exercise CHECK

Increases tolerance for General work out CHECK

Enhances metabolism CHECK

Functions similar to meth so ummm thats a big FUCK yeah its a PED

You're an idiot. It taxes the body. It's not a ped. You have no idea what you are talking about.

why are they testing him for it if its not against competition rules? when you go to the doctor for a blood test, are they checking to see if you any traces of other, non relevant things, and then telling the world about it? the point is its an irrelevant test, and people generally dont go around testing just to see if you have consumed traces of things, that aren't relevant to the reason they're testing.... nor should they!! do you care about the 4th amendment? Not to mention privacy?

Of course I care about it but that test doesn't fall under patient privacy act. Besides you don't have any rights, the game was rigged from the start. They do what the hell they want to do. So many things are totally unconstitutional which i'm pretty sure doesn't really exist anymore but that's for the war room.

You're an idiot. It taxes the body. It's not a ped. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Where did you get your medical degree from ? I know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not saying coke is good for you or that it doesn't tax the body in the long run but yes while on it you can do more. Here is just one of many sources to help break it down for you. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10932812 oh and grow the fuck up. You don't add credibility to anything with insulting people like a child.

Last edited:
at the end of the day it wont matter, but it just adds fuel to the fact that he is the most disliked champion in MMA history.

Where did you get your medical degree from ? I know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not saying coke is good for you or that it doesn't tax the body in the long run but yes while on it you can do more. Here is just one of many sources to help break it down for you. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10932812 oh and grow the fuck up. You don't add credibility to anything with insulting people like a child.

owned

I'm the idiot.

The rest of you, please discuss/refute more cordially.

Thanks all.

Little to no effect at all in the long run. The haters are gonna hate regardless.

You are a child. In fact you are dumber because you are expected to know better. Doing coke a month out before the fight is not a PED. Don't be a simpleton.

actually you are the idiot do some research

Cocaine is not a ped. You guys are a bunch of haters clinging to anything to bring JBJ down. Get a life you fucking losers.

The fact that he beat DC while he was partying during training did NOT improve his game. You're a fool to think it did.

Back