How does testing positive for cocaine affect Jon Jones legacy???

I'm actually shocked! I just found this out!

Cokeless Jones loses to Aaron Rosa inside two minutes.

There's his legacy for ya.

It doesn't really affect the way I see him personally but...holy shit....is this real life? Lol, how does Jon Jones get busted for Coke lol.

Inside the ring none. Outside just adds to the fuel of people who hate his persona.

It's easy to hate the persona when he comes across as self righteous yet gets busted for drunk driving and using coke.

If he wants to be a party animal, he needs to embrace it personally and publicly, IMHO.

Nick Diaz has multiple DUIs and no one cares, the DUI thing is just overblown because it's Jones (not saying it's right)

Testing positive for cocaine doesn't affect Jones' legacy in the slightest.

Who gives a fuck what he does outside the cage that literally affects no one other than himself?

Oh wow. You are on another level dawg. Do you drink stupid pills ?

Nick Diaz has multiple DUIs and no one cares, the DUI thing is just overblown because it's Jones (not saying it's right)

Testing positive for cocaine doesn't affect Jones' legacy in the slightest.

Who gives a fuck what he does outside the cage that literally affects no one other than himself?

Nick and Jon are 2 complete opposites though. Jon wanted to be the role model where as Nick doesn't give a shit what you think about him. So when both guys do similar things, only one will catch shit for it. While this is surprising news, this doesn't change my view on Jon. He's still the best fighter in MMA today and he's still on the road to becoming the GOAT. He's just going through a few check points along the way.

It doesnt do anything to his legacy but from now, he can't whine about unfair things.

Are you aware of the fact that Nick Diaz got one of his several DUIs just a couple of months ago?

Yeah, not many people are. Because people don't care so much if it isn't Jones. And I think drunk driving is despicable.

As long as he isn't trying to cheat the competition, I don't give a fuck. People can hate him for it, but it doesn't hurt his fighting legacy one bit.

Probably help it really . People love a good story

I don't care too much about about it. I don't consider on the level of normal PEDs. I'm not a Jones fan either.

Nick and Jon are 2 complete opposites though. Jon wanted to be the role model where as Nick doesn't give a shit what you think about him. So when both guys do similar things, only one will catch shit for it. While this is surprising news, this doesn't change my view on Jon. He's still the best fighter in MMA today and he's still on the road to becoming the GOAT. He's just going through a few check points along the way.

Actually it does change a lot of things. He is a high profile athlete that used coke. That is no GOAT.

It only promotes a negative image on him as a person but shouldn't affect his great talents as a fighter, unless of course a post-fight drug test comes out positive for cocaine, then that might make things a bit more dirty.

It's easy to hate the persona when he comes across as self righteous yet gets busted for drunk driving and using coke.

If he wants to be a party animal, he needs to embrace it personally and publicly, IMHO.

100% agreed, needs to start hanging out with the celebrity douchbags like, mayweather, biebs, lil wayne.

Not really. It actually helps me to understand why he made such terrible jokes and seemed like such a shitty person to fans. I knew some of the guys he'd run with in Vegas (when here). They're definitely the guys that know where the good stuff is, but for whatever reason I assumed Jones wasn't the type to do it.

Back