How does Patrick Cummins draw Glover for his next fight? Can someone explain?

Both healthy. Both fight for money.

But for Glover, its redeem himself vs a wrestler, after the Davis loss.

He aint gettin DC with that loss being his last to a good wrestler.

It's not a bad matchup. In the LHW division you got the champ, top contenders and everyone else. It's been that way for years. The winner of this match is a contender.

I'm confused. Didn't Glover just lose two in a row? one to a smothering wrestler?

Good fight for Glover, I see him knock down and submitting Cummins. This fight would determine weather Glove can deal with Wrestlers and still be a contender.

How can you be ex-chronically anything?

Good fight for Glover, I see him knock down and submitting Cummins. This fight would determine weather Glove can deal with Wrestlers and still be a contender.

come on son...

Glover stuffed all 3 TD attempts by Bader and took Bader down himself in their fight.

he was in awful shape for Davis, cut 30lbs in a week and looked slower than ever + gassed in the first round.

I'd be definitely shocked if he loses to Cummins.

Who knows, you would need to ask Joe Silva, who never comments on why matches are made, probably because he himself has no idea.

I don't think it's that bad. At least Cummins got a win after OSP beat him.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrankings

You have to be pretty brain dead to not make Glover vs Rumble/Manuwa winner for that card instead.

Yes because obviously the winner couldn't possibly be injured and obviously neither is allowed to turn down a fight

Cummins lay and prays and wins. Then Cummins gets title shot and beats Gus by lay and pray. We have a new barista champion.

At least both guys are on a one fight win streak.

They're manufacturing a streak for Glover.

You guys bitch when a contender (Glover) gets an "easy" fight, but you'd bitch if he got a hard fight, because that'd be the UFC "knocking off another contender."

Pretty much you guys bitch about everything.

You guys bitch when a contender (Glover) gets an "easy" fight, but you'd bitch if he got a hard fight, because that'd be the UFC "knocking off another contender."

Pretty much you guys bitch about everything.

I'm not bitching that it's an easy fight for him, it may very well not be, but it just seems a bit backwards given their recent fights, no?

Makes perfect sense, the last time glover fought a boring one dimensional wrestler he lost. Can't give him another title shot without him proving he can beat a rassler

Both guys are top 5-10 ranked, and Glover dropped 2 in a row prior so its not a bad fight

Back