How does Paige VanZant's trophy husband do in the UFC?

Mayweather has been defeated a couple times in all reality and haters would argue he was a cherry picker. Khabib is just a bad ass and truly the exception. Im trying to think of anyone that would beat him at his weight class
Stupid

He is corny as hell and his style is boring. He is a good wressler, though. Not champ material imo but would have some success.

Agreed but he's still more interesting than Mr pvz
Well Dana would put him on a solid 20/20, so if he wins great. if he loses 2 in a row, they cut him. Shrug. I dont think Dana is interested in non champion bellator fighters, and if he is he's certainly not going to pay them anything.

Well Dana would put him on a solid 20/20, so if he wins great. if he loses 2 in a row, they cut him. Shrug. I dont think Dana is interested in non champion bellator fighters, and if he is he's certainly not going to pay them anything.
Also, I don't see why MVP would to change orgs. He's got it made right where he is.

Yeah good mix of everything (4 amateur fights, got a finish on the DW contender series, 4 straight wins in bellator). Not your typical can-crusher or forced/rushed fighter he actually seems solid

How come Dana didn't give him a shot?

Solid fighter. Seemingly making improvements in his game. It sucks that he's overshadowed by his wife, but I'm sure he's not complaining when he's balls deep in her.

How come Dana didn't give him a shot?
I think Dana viewed him as promosing but stil a little green (he only had 4 pro fights coming into the show) plus the episode he was on was solid talent wise (usually only 2 or 3 people get a contract so if your on a stacked episode then it's tricky to get in)

Mayweather has been defeated a couple times in all reality and haters would argue he was a cherry picker. Khabib is just a bad ass and truly the exception. Im trying to think of anyone that would beat him at his weight class

Lol Floyd has fought several champ for 15 years and got belts in several weightclass. Anybody calling him a cherry picker is indeed a blinded hater.

I don't care. Bring MVP over here. Enough can crushing.
Why not Douglas Lima? MVP is just a poor man's Wonderboy or watered down Raymond Daniels.
Plus, Lima did this to him:
Douglas Lima Uses Mjolnir To FINISH Michael "Venom" Page GIF by RAY ROD | Gfycat
url

A couple times?

Castillo 1 was debatable. Who else?

A couple times?

Castillo 1 was debatable. Who else?
maidana 1

and while I personally disagree and was objective watching the fight, a lot felt Oscar did enough to get the nod. I call bs myself .

maidana 1

and while I personally disagree and was objective watching the fight, a lot felt Oscar did enough to get the nod. I call bs myself .
I dont remember how I scored Maidaina 1, true it was a close fights. Those saying Oscar won need to lay the crack pipe down. I was biased toward Oscar and didn't have it for him. Floyd 7-5 iirc.

He's not bad, if he was in the UFC I think he'd be somewhere in the middle of the division, I don't see him beating rankings gatekeepers like Tavares or Akhmedov but he'd be good enough to stick around for a few years imo.

I dont remember how I scored Maidaina 1, true it was a close fights. Those saying Oscar won need to lay the crack pipe down. I was biased toward Oscar and didn't have it for him. Floyd 7-5 iirc.

Gotta agree with you, Castillo 1 was the only fight Floyd legit came close to losing.

He doesn’t
And TS you can get banned mentioning PVZ man in the heavies
Tread lightly my friend

Back