How Does One Become a vBookie?

A

AronaBeatsJones

Is it a platinum account? The current vBookies do a fantastic job; but just curious anyway. Would love for there to be some odds for other combat sports, IE: boxing, kickboxing, pro wrestling, etc; and wouldn't mind doing it myself if it needs to be run by someone.

Is it a platinum account? The current vBookies do a fantastic job; but just curious anyway. Would love for there to be some odds for other combat sports, IE: boxing, kickboxing, pro wrestling, etc; and wouldn't mind doing it myself if it needs to be run by someone.

Pro wrestling is a sport now? :icon_lol:
Nevertheless I would like to know too.

Plat account

Is it a platinum account?

Here's the guidelines thread, it has a link for a how to and lists who has what for leagues. No one's doing kickboxing and smaller mma orgs, but pro wrestling's limited to a few events per season. Cheers.

Here's the guidelines thread, it has a link for a how to and lists who has what for leagues. No one's doing kickboxing and smaller mma orgs, but pro wrestling's limited to a few events per season. Cheers.
Thanks for the info. Gonna follow up on this; would love to do kickboxing and pro wrestling events.

Thanks for the info. Gonna follow up on this; would love to do kickboxing and pro wrestling events.
TheStruggle handles the couple wrestling events that are allowed. But kickboxing is all yours i guess.

TheStruggle handles the couple wrestling events that are allowed. But kickboxing is all yours i guess.
Yeah, I was wondering why there weren't any vBookies for the monthly B-PPVs, NXT specials, New Japan shows, etc; but found out through Lethal that we're only allowed the two WWE PPVs per year, so I guess TheStruggle is on point with those.

But yeah, if possible, I'll see what I can do for the kickboxing shows.

What other sports you watch?
Nothing outside of combat sports, really. I could do muay thai, grappling (IE: Metamoris), and smaller MMA events (we get a lot of them on The Fight Network in Canada), but reading the vBookie Rules, finding published odds for those smaller shows is sometimes impossible.

Nothing outside of combat sports, really. I could do muay thai, grappling (IE: Metamoris), and smaller MMA events (we get a lot of them on The Fight Network in Canada), but reading the vBookie Rules, finding published odds for those smaller shows is sometimes impossible.

We only allow 2 big wwe events a year. Think its summerslam and mania.

You can have Bellator and WSOF if you want, the guy who had it before isn't currently plat and I'll be doing UFC and other stuff so I could use the help. No worries if not, and much thanks if so.

You can have Bellator and WSOF if you want, the guy who had it before isn't currently plat and I'll be doing UFC and other stuff so I could use the help. No worries if not, and much thanks if so.
Sure; would love to take over Bellator/WSOF; thanks!

Sure; would love to take over Bellator/WSOF; thanks!

That's great, thanks again. There are plenty of old threads in vbmma for prior cards that you can use as reference, if you run into any trouble or need a hand feel free to pm me. Cheers.

Back