How does Mighty Mouse/Horiguchi go?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
To me that's easily the best fight they could make at 125 right now. How do you guys think Horiguchi would do? And do you think they'll give him the title shot? I truly believe that would be a great and competitive fight, and it wont be easy, but I think Horiguchi is capable of getting the job done. What do you guys think? Would love to see them set this fight up for a Japan main event.

About the same as Dodson vs MM without the knockdowns.

Horiguchi isn't ready yet, he said that too according the the translator last night. He'll struggle against Dodson, MM and Benavidez right now. I think he beats all other FLW right now tbh. I'd like to see Horiguchi fight 2 more times before then. Beating Gaudinot doesn't really put him in line for a title shot or even a #1 contender fight.

I like his style. He's like a lesser Machida that is more willing to get takedowns+GnP

Demetrious Johnson by late sub or decision. I like Horiguchi and think he does deserve a title shot after 1 more win or so, but at the same time do not think he poses anything for Demetrious

Yea Guchi even said he wants to fight more and improve more before he gets a title shot. Next opponent should definitely be a top ten or top five guy. maybe against Dodson or Benavidez?

MM by submission. Horiguchi needs 3 more matches before he gets a shot so he can further refine his skills. Beating Johnson isn't exactly easy.

MM has much more power and is WAY more proven.

I'd take Johnson by stoppage.

same as always, two manlets jumping around all over the place doing nothing for 25 minutes.

I'd like to see him vs. Dodson first. I think he beats Joe B and the rest of the div. MM beats him easy right now.

Horiguchi isn't ready yet, he said that too according the the translator last night. He'll struggle against Dodson, MM and Benavidez right now. I think he beats all other FLW right now tbh. I'd like to see Horiguchi fight 2 more times before then. Beating Gaudinot doesn't really put him in line for a title shot or even a #1 contender fight.

I like his style. He's like a lesser Machida that is more willing to get takedowns+GnP

Who is more deserving of a title shot than him right now?

And I think Mighty Mouse obviously gives him problems. But I think he would more than hang with Dodson and Benevidez. Especially Benevidez I would probably pick him to win that fight. Joe didn't look very good in his last outing. Way to hittable. Your acting like Goudinot is a slouch, but your wrong, he would be competitive with Benevidez as well. Horiguchi/Goudinot had major title implications.

Well whose Mighty Mouse gonna fight then if it's to soon?

MM has much more power and is WAY more proven.

I'd take Johnson by stoppage.

MM has way more power because he stopped one guy by strikes in his last fourteen fights, meanwhile.. since 2010 (when Guchi started fighting) he has had nine wins by strikes.. MM has everything else though.

We should give him a nickname

Hori Guchi Mane

Back