How Does Jones Even Know What Dragon Ball Z is?

Dbz is just a timeless, legendary show

That shit will be watchable prob 100 years from now

its a japanese cartoon about martial arts and training really hard like a badass. For it’s intended audience (young teens) its great.

DBZ is very popular. Michael Johnson even has a Vegeta tattoo on his chest. I remember watching DBZ Kai when I was a kid. Its hard to take other action anime seriously when you have seen Hunter X Hunter though. I always chuckle under my breath when I see people hyping the really bad ones like Dragon Ball Super or Boku no Hero. But DBZ is respectable.

I've never actually watched it, heard it's good but definitely heard of it.

Jesus man lighten up. Bad day at work? I’ve seen the stupid cartoon drawings before. Had no idea what it was called and have never watched it.

Lol tell you’re boyfriend to give you some much needed sex tonight.
Why so salty? Because you came on here trying to be a big guy and got proven wrong? It’s okay to watch a show.
Have your right hand give you some much needed relief tonight.

Dragonball is perfect for MMA. All they do is workout and go fight. How do you not like that shit? It's all about fighting; even the protagonist is like fuck bitches. I will go fight instead.

Most white ppl dont watch this. they thought it was gay and shit....Most Black ppl love it.....So im not surprised Jones watches it.

Vegeta was always a big mouted moron that loved to show off his new forms but every time he square off against somebody stronger than him he always crumbled.
Vegeta was cooler. Goku was a chump.

He’s probably young af, I’m guessing 17-18. Even then, DBZ is still around to this day. Shit they’re still making video games and I believe movies.
Took my boys to see a Broly in theaters last year when it was out.

A new game is about to come out.
Season two of Super should be out soon and talks of another movie on the horizon as well.

DBZ is very popular. Michael Johnson even has a Vegeta tattoo on his chest. I remember watching DBZ Kai when I was a kid. Its hard to take other action anime seriously when you have seen Hunter X Hunter though. I always chuckle under my breath when I see people hyping the really bad ones like Dragon Ball Super or Boku no Hero. But DBZ is respectable.
You must be young, Kai is a fairly new “remastered” Z they reshowed on Cartoon Network

When DBZ was originally on Cartoon Network it was the “new” Kai version.

That shits a couple years old at best, and not as good as regular unremastered DBZ.

Super is pretty good, way better than GT

You must be young, Kai is a fairly new “remastered” Z they reshowed on Cartoon Network

When DBZ was originally on Cartoon Network it was the “new” Kai version.

That shits a couple years old at best, and not as good as regular unremastered DBZ.

Super is pretty good, way better than GT
I am 20 years old, I saw Kai instead of the original because it was what is being played when I was young. Most people a generation older than me grew up on the original though. Kai is most definitely not worse than Z. Kai stays much closer to the original source material while Z is full of filler and ministrations.

Super is sub par. All they do is chill out at that weird tournament. DBZ always had more going on then just hanging around and fighting. Trying to collect the dragon balls in time, making the spaceship, group fights with strategy and team work, cool training sequences. There was suspense coming from multiple angles and the fights were more creative. Super is just dull and in my opinion should never have been created.

I am 20 years old, I saw Kai instead of the original because it was what is being played when I was young. Most people a generation older than me grew up on the original though. Kai is most definitely not worse than Z. Kai stays much closer to the original source material while Z is full of filler and ministrations.

Super is sub par. All they do is chill out at that weird tournament. DBZ always had more going on then just hanging around and fighting. Trying to collect the dragon balls in time, making the spaceship, group fights with strategy and team work, cool training sequences. There was suspense coming from multiple angles and the fights were more creative. Super is just dull and in my opinion should never have been created.
You were 15 when it came out in the US, unless you live in Japan, the. It came out earlier.

Back