How does Jacare deserve a shot over Adesanya?

LOL post USADA Weidman is 1-4 with 3 VICIOUS KO's and one TKO where he tried to steal a win.

Yes he beat Kelvin but he also almost lost that one as well.
It was a fight where its 100% clear Kelvin is more skillful. Weidman just happens to be a bigger grappler with still a good enough chin to make the smaller fighter carry his weight.
........ Lol he had nothing for Weidman except one left hand. Weidman beat him standing 99% of the time they were standing and raped him on the ground like he had no business in there with him.

I get it though. Silva Weidman and all.

Jacare consistently loses contender eliminators. He's not a victim. Had he beaten Romero, Whittaker, or gastelum, he'd have had his title shot.
While I agree with your comment, they had offered him a title shot previously, before other fights, and then those fights fell through. I don't remember who he was scheduled to fight before the second Camozzi fight, but the other guy fell through. For some reason, either Romero or Luke stand out as possibly the original opponents in those fights. Kind of hard to give a guy a title shot after a fight with Camozzi, so he is also a victim of incidents like those as well. He just seems cursed when it comes to getting a shot at UFC gold, some of it, as you said, is self inflicted, but others were environmentally influenced and out of his control.

While I agree with your comment, they had offered him a title shot previously, before other fights, and then those fights fell through. I don't remember who he was scheduled to fight before the second Camozzi fight, but the other guy fell through. For some reason, either Romero or Luke stand out as possibly the original opponents in those fights. Kind of hard to give a guy a title shot after a fight with Camozzi, so he is also a victim of incidents like those as well. He just seems cursed when it comes to getting a shot at UFC gold, some of it, as you said, is self inflicted, but others were environmentally influenced and out of his control.

Yep. The UFC is too liberal with that sort of promise imo. For example, by promising too often a shot at the belt at MW, they seemed to have double booked, and yes, it is Jacare getting the short end of the stick.

I'm not saying he will put Whittaker to sleep, but he has finished 13 of 17 opponents via TKO/KO.
And only one of those KO/TKO's was against a top 10 fighter. Shit is different in the top 10, and more so in the top 5. He had a great fight against Kelvin, but didn't look amazing against a guy he should've steamrolled in a striking match. He's still a bit untested for my liking, much like Weidman was. We'll see where he is in about 4 fights.

........ Lol he had nothing for Weidman except one left hand. Weidman beat him standing 99% of the time they were standing and raped him on the ground like he had no business in there with him.

I get it though. Silva Weidman and all.

Yea which is why Weidman got murked by Jacare who lost to someone who had "nothing" for Weidman ...

I know mmath is not perfect but damn ... how fo u lose to someone lost to someone else who had "nothing" for u?

Yea which is why Weidman got murked by Jacare who lost to someone who had "nothing" for Weidman ...

I know mmath is not perfect but damn ... how fo u lose to someone lost to someone else who had "nothing" for u?
You just went full potato. It actually hurt my brain to read this. Legit. Read your post and tell me what it means... I honestly don't know.

Why did Weidman lose to someone who lost to someone he easily beat? Not all fights are created equal bud. If Weidman is so bad (1-4 post usada), how did gastelum lose to him?

Weidman is a better fighter than Gastelum. His biggest downfall is he gets sloppy when he gets tired. He's good enough to beat every MW and even his losses have shown this.

Jacare warrants it off of his resume, even if he usually loses title eliminators

Israel has 1 good win, but he looked great in it

You just went full potato. It actually hurt my brain to read this. Legit. Read your post and tell me what it means... I honestly don't know.

Why did Weidman lose to someone who lost to someone he easily beat? Not all fights are created equal bud. If Weidman is so bad (1-4 post usada), how did gastelum lose to him?

Weidman is a better fighter than Gastelum. His biggest downfall is he gets sloppy when he gets tired. He's good enough to beat every MW and even his losses have shown this.

1-4 post USADA Weidman? Lmao ok buddy.

1-4 post USADA Weidman? Lmao ok buddy.
Gastelum beat one of the guys Weidman lost to and hasnt faced any of the others. He isn't the favourite against Luke or Romero or Moose and likely loses to Romero and Moose. The Moose loss is also horseshit as the fight was ruined by shit reffing.

That said, he's 0-1 against Weidman so he's 1-1 against the big 5. (Romero, moose,Jacare Weidman and Whittaker).

Let me know when their level of comp is the same. No one has faced the murderer's row Weidman has consistently...no one.

Back