How does it feel to know Alverez is getting a better contract than Bendo

L3g3ndz**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Benson Henderson ‏@BensonHenderson
I get 39k RT @MolesyMMA: Something i just realised.UFC LW champ @BensonHenderson gets 30k to show, 30k to win.UFC offered Alvarez 75k n 75k

Uhoh, Bendo saying something about his pay. Wouldn't surprise me if he got stripped off his title.

Bendo should make way more then 30k!

Bendo just got the belt this year and has been working his way up the UFC contract pay scale like everyone else, so I'm not surprised that he doesn't get as much as a highly sought after free agent.

Good for Eddie. Bendo is still making a shit ton beyond that, so who's to really say?

More to the story than what you're reading. Published pay and actual pay are two different things.

Maybe Bendo gets what he does because that was what he agreed to in the contract he signed. When it's time for him to sign a new one I'm sure he'll get more.

Ok 39k to show plus bonuses 2x a year doing something you love and living like a boss.. I'd say sign me up but ya know...

Yeah, he's pissed....and apparently when someone with 100k followers retweets you 4 times, the mentions go CRAZY.

It just ruined my day... Thanks for that info. I'm going to sleep now.

Maybe Bendo gets what he does because that was what he agreed to in the contract he signed. When it's time for him to sign a new one I'm sure he'll get more.

yeah, or maybe he was told "sign this pathetic contract, or be forced into obscurity."

Money,money,money,it's so funny.It's a rich mans world.

Bendo gets dat ppv money mang.

This is probably his WEC contract or the contract he signed when he came to the UFC, he wasnt champ at that point.

I guess some think if you win a title they rip your contract up, thats not the case, you signed a deal you honor it. When it comes up he will get more. But my guess is he is getting something behind the scenes, just like Aldo and Cruz. If you really think Aldo only gets 50k a fight you probably still believe in Santa Claus.

Back