How does Hamill win?

the only way he wins is if Silva goes out looking like shit and plays a stupid gameplan.

But seriously, who sets up Hammill with these matchups? Rampage, Tito, Jones, Gustaffson, Franklin, Bisping, Thiago, I mean, come on, give him a break

He's going to have to listen to his corner to-a-tee if he wants to win...

Serious question; how does Matt Hamill win tomorrow night against Thiago Silva? I have several local ties to Matt and have always been a fan but I don't see an advantage for him anywhere. Silva can beat him anywhere the fight goes and I don't see this ending well for Matt. He has always shown an ability to take punishment which scares me even more for him against Silva.

Matt has faced a murders row of competition since debuting in the UFC. They haven't given him much room for a learning curve. I will be rooting for him but this fight makes me really nervous for him. Any of you sherdoggers giving Matt a chance tomorrow night?

Call me crazy but I think Hamill will win by a close decision 29-28. He will eventually take Silva down in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, but not before getting a serious ass whipping in the 1st

Call me crazy but I think Hamill will win by a close decision 29-28. He will eventually take Silva down in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, but not before getting a serious ass whipping in the 1st

I'll call you crazy then. Hamill couldn't take down Rampage (the version with shot knees) or even Rich Franklin. Any striker with mediocre or better TDD is tailor made to beat him.

Back