How does Gustafsson win?

He doesn't, jones smashes in rematch with 100% effort this time. He will take Gus seriously this time and finish him, I mean my god phil freakin Davis finished Gus for goodness sakes, jones is like Phil Davis plus everything else. This one ends inside 3 rounds 4 max. Come and unite with me fellow jones nut embracers we bringing back dat aura 2014, first monkeystomping Glover then mollywhopping Gus. In Bones we trust.

Although I think Jones takes it, the Davis fight was a while ago. I think Gus has improved.

Although I think Jones takes it, the Davis fight was a while ago. I think Gus has improved.

I agree that he must have improved but, I don't understand why he had no idea what to do in either position on the ground, why he did not go for any submissions and did so much back pedaling since he was the better striker.

I guess his boxing and tdd is what improved the most. Are those the improvements or can you add others?

Gus needs to do the same thing that WON him the first fight. Whoop eye-pokes @ss!!!

Dawg is your sig seriously all about Jones? Can you just take your mind off his D for a hot minute bretha!?

I agree that he must have improved but, I don't understand why he had no idea what to do in either position on the ground, why he did not go for any submissions and did so much back pedaling since he was the better striker.

I guess his boxing and tdd is what improved the most. Are those the improvements or can you add others?

He has probably improved in all areas. I couldn't comment on it all since we haven't seen him in submission danger as far as I can remember off of the top of my head. His mode of attack is still the same but he hasn't been taken down easily as Davis was able to do to him, nor has he been submitted. In fact, he was able to take Jones down for the first time ever in the octagon, which isn't a negligible accomplishment.

Same gameplan. He won the first fight.
And... you gotta love bewbies.

He has probably improved in all areas. I couldn't comment on it all since we haven't seen him in submission danger as far as I can remember off of the top of my head. His mode of attack is still the same but he hasn't been taken down easily as Davis was able to do to him, nor has he been submitted. In fact, he was able to take Jones down for the first time ever in the octagon, which isn't a negligible accomplishment.

With that said, I think he has to hunt for finishes anywhere the fight goes. Not just in the stand up. Once he gets someone to the ground he has to take better advantage of his position.

Improved striking game by adding significant amount of kicks, and more passive aggressive style capitalizing on Jones' mistakes, and lure Jones into a brawl on several occasions. Cardio wise, Gus is doing fine, I didnt see him gas until he got dazed by the hellbows.
Also, tits like those sags way too much once the bra is off.

This. Especially the part with the tits.

Improved striking game by adding significant amount of kicks, and more passive aggressive style capitalizing on Jones' mistakes, and lure Jones into a brawl on several occasions. Cardio wise, Gus is doing fine, I didnt see him gas until he got dazed by the hellbows.
Also, tits like those sags way too much once the bra is off.

I beg to differ you may want to refer to some of Amber Lynn Bach's earlier work to see that she too has a jiggle that is misleading :icon_lol:

Not lower his head when he goes for the body shot. He got sloppy and ate a elbow which cost him the fight.

- Block high kicks with your forearms not the head.
-If you do land a takedown land some hard shots
-More clinchwork
-Focus on accuracy. Make the punches you throw count

Back