How does Gustafsson win?

StoicSD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does he repeat his strategy with improved cardio? Go for the quick finish? Workout in the lockeroom and come out sweaty as fuck like Tyson because we know Jones will be aggressive on the take-downs early.

I think for Gus to win he HAS to have better cardio, and he needs to do his best T.J. Dillashaw doing his best Dominick Cruz, just stick, move, rinse, repeat.

Also who's faster Jones or Gus?

Friday celebratory titties
boobs-jiggle-16.gif

Implement a similar gameplan like last time but really go above and beyond to steal rounds using clinch work or control. When he sees the opportunities he has to go for the kill. He knows that he can't just have another close fight in order to win.

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

Blahblahblahblahblah?

Friday celebratory titties
boobs-jiggle-16.gif

...I'm sorry, were you saying something?

Inb4 " Same gameplan that won the first fight "

PS : Are they natural ?!?!

Better cardio, a bit of improved headmovement, not as repetitive. He's faster, he is a better boxer. Jones can't take him down. Gus is everything that can beat him. If he just fixes a few minor errors from the first fight he wins.

Take his ass down and break his face with some hellbows.

The reverse Vera.

He won't need cardio for 5 rounds this time. Gus KO-s Jon Eyepokes Jones in 3rd round.

Trick question, he doesn't.

Nice gif.

he will motorboat. blrublrbblblblururur

Lol, you're welcome for the titties, I don't know the jiggle tells me they're real.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gustafsson pulls it off, and I would be happy for him too he puts on exciting fights! Although I would rather see DC take it. But as of now I think Jon WILL be able to take him down and the fight will be over in the second and ground and pound will be either the beginning of the end or the end.

If he's been focusing on his cardio and has it so he can stay competitive in the 5th, he should win, IMO.

He can't finish Jones and won't win a decision

He doesnt win.

He can't finish Jones and won't win a decision

Saying someone cant finish the other is ridiculous, as history has shown.

Improved striking game by adding significant amount of kicks, and more passive aggressive style capitalizing on Jones' mistakes, and lure Jones into a brawl on several occasions. Cardio wise, Gus is doing fine, I didnt see him gas until he got dazed by the hellbows.
Also, tits like those sags way too much once the bra is off.

Back