How does GSP Khabib at Lightweight Go?

Khabib UD

Khabib has also been showing more power in his hands lately so I wouldn't be surprised if he sleeps a dehydrated GSP

You are kidding yourself. If this guy couldn't sleep GSP, Khabib has no chance!!

gsp%2Bclinch%2Bgif.gif

And Johnny was a 2 Time National Champ wrestler.

OSU's two-time champ Hendricks falls in final
NCAA Wrestling Championships

r960-b1b900f4d557f43203d24f7d4d590f54.jpg

"I lost a match,” Hendricks screamed. "I can't believe I lost a match.”

It was Hendricks' final match for Oklahoma State, a match that could have made him a three-time national champion.

Khabib has fought at welterweight many times. He has missed the biggest fights of his career because of weight cutting issues... So why doesn't he just fight at welterweight???

Khabib Nurmagomedov needs five months to rehab from life-threatening weight cut - ‘It’s about my health’

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/4/1...eight-rehab-next-fight-lightweight-dana-white

You are kidding yourself. If this guy couldn't sleep GSP, Khabib has no chance!!

gsp%2Bclinch%2Bgif.gif

And Johnny was a 2 Time National Champ wrestler.

OSU's two-time champ Hendricks falls in final
NCAA Wrestling Championships

r960-b1b900f4d557f43203d24f7d4d590f54.jpg

"I lost a match,” Hendricks screamed. "I can't believe I lost a match.”

It was Hendricks' final match for Oklahoma State, a match that could have made him a three-time national champion.

Khabib has fought at welterweight many times. He has missed the biggest fights of his career because of weight cutting issues... So why doesn't he just fight at welterweight???

Khabib Nurmagomedov needs five months to rehab from life-threatening weight cut - ‘It’s about my health’

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/4/1...eight-rehab-next-fight-lightweight-dana-white

5'6" journeyman Lightweight Matt Serra knocked GSP out just fine

giphy.gif

Lol.. I don't know how people are gonna favor a 38-year old GSP over Khabib in a division that George has never fought in, but they do it anyways. The thought processes of you fanboys.

If you're talking about prime GSP vs Khabib at LW, I'd favor GSP but I think it'd be a really fucking close fight.

GSP vs OSU's two-time champ Johnny Hendricks
SIDZZ9W.gif
5FdL9pb.gif

Last edited:
Gsp can probably make 165. 155 is a stretch. There is a reason why he went up in weight not down. As you get older you put on more weight, the cut at his age to a lower weight he never fought at, that's huge. Unlikely. GSP is basically retired.

honestly this is a stupid question, there's no doubt gsp would decision or finish kahbib. Even if gsp was drained because of the weight cut he would still beat kahbib, if he's healthy, tip top shape and ready to go, then gsp easily outclasses kahbib everywhere, I would not be surprised if he stuffs and shrugs off kahbib's td attempts with rather ease....knowing his team they would come up with a great strategy/gameplan and one major part of his training would get back to his roots of wrestling, the major advantage that gsp has is guaging distance and utilizing his jab and kicks, to me this is like kos vs gsp 2 all over again, gsp maintains his distance uses he jab, lands whenever he wants and stuffs the td's, and even if he gets taken down scrambles back to his feet....honestly I believe when Kahbib realizes his td's aren't doing much and he has nothing else to rely on that it would be just a matter of time before gsp breaks him and basically dominates him for 5 rounds or gets a finish.

GSP vs OSU's two-time champ Johnny Hendricks
SIDZZ9W.gif
5FdL9pb.gif

Buddy, Khabib isn't Bisping, not to mention that Bisping is older than GSP by 3 years. Moving up a division is also easier than moving down a division. It was still a pretty tough fight for George, and arguably one of his worst performances in the UFC.

I'm not sure why you're even bringing up Hendricks, most people thought GSP lost that fight lol.

5'6" journeyman Lightweight Matt Serra knocked GSP out just fine

giphy.gif

That was 1 of the biggest upsets in UFC history.

Who do you think would win if Khabib fought Johnny???

233_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks.1384683100.jpg

Look at the level of competition(the box on the right).

upload_2019-4-19_10-52-1.png

VS

upload_2019-4-19_10-58-38.png

Wrong.

GSP would have to lose muscle mass to properly downsize and make 155. He's already walking at very low bodyfat so he doesn't have more fat to lose and can't cut significantly more water than he was already cutting for WW.

All I see on GSP's resume are a bunch of decisions against one-dimensional sloppy fighters

And he will have one more decision win over 1 dimensional wrestler Khabib who was getting outmuscled by Gleison Tibau, who I give you is a monster 155er

Lol.. I don't know how people are gonna favor a 38-year old GSP over Khabib in a division that George has never fought in, but they do it anyways. The thought processes of you fanboys.

GSP winning a Title(18 months ago), "in a division that George has never fought in".

I'm not sure why you're even bringing up Hendricks, most people thought GSP lost that fight lol.

That is a gif of GSP taking down a 2 time National Champ wrestler... who is bigger and stronger than Khabib.

5FdL9pb.gif

GSP winning a Title(18 months ago), "in a division that George has never fought in".

That is a gif of GSP taking down a 2 time National Champ wrestler... who is bigger and stronger than Khabib.

5FdL9pb.gif

Just playing devil's advocate here but Hendricks TDD was never mind blowing. Pierce, Kos, and Story had taken him down not long before the GSP fight and they do not come close to GSP, or Khabib imo, in terms of grappling.

With that said GSP UD Is the most logical option unless the 155 cut drastically fucks Rush up.

Like I already said, Bisping is not even close to Khabib, and moving down a division is much harder than moving up a division, especially when you'll be 38 years old. I didn't say "GSP has never won a fight in another division".
Khabib spars with DC, Cain, and Rockhold, all of whom are way bigger and stronger than Hendricks.

Also, Hendricks's TDD is 63%, and GSP still arguably lost that fight. What does this even have to do with fighting Khabib at 155 lol...

Back