How does Cormier and Jon Jones avoid the flu

Lots of Zinc, multivitamins and minerals, clean eating and living, working out a lot and resting well.

/thread

So someone lived clean, washed routinely, and was never sick, but was also the reason smallpox persisted for a century.

So you're a DBag and a hater. Quit hatin dude. Just quit hatin.

No, it persisted because the public believed conspiracy theories about its vaccine. You know...kind of like you and the flu. #takethefoiloff

No, it persisted because the public believed conspiracy theories about its vaccine. You know...kind of like you and the flu. #takethefoiloff

I don't get flu shots because I don't get the flu. I don't need one.
Idiot.

Sleep/rest. Think you're the first one to mention that.

As you know, it's really important. The stress these guys' bodies are under physically means they need more quality sleep than the typical person would need. It allows their bodies to recover from the strenuous activities they constantly undergo. Without quality sleep they'd be getting sick for sure because their immune systems would take a hit.

I've never had a flu shot, and I've never had the flu. In fact, I'm just an average shape guy that doesn't exercise other than the work out I get working at my job (factory) five days a week. I eat whatever the fuck I want, I shower once a day and only wash my hands if I touch something nasty. lol. I never get sick. Ever.

I honestly can't remember the last time I've even ran a mild fever. It's been years and years. I don't go out of my way to not touch my face and I laugh at people that use antibacterial hand cleaner every 30 minutes.

Concerning the flu shot/vaccine, they give em' out at my work every year, and this year my boss got his like he always does, and guess what happened less than a week later. He had the full blow fuck my life FLU.

I know vaccines are a good thing. I think people that don't get their kids vaccinated are retarded but as far as the flu shot goes....no thanks.

And here you go you greco idiot because you pissed me the fuck off and I hate doing research for someone else!!!!!

But here it is you dmbass MF!!!!!!! Here is a New York Times article from 2002 where they are mass producing Human antiboides in COWS. But how the fuck do they get the human genes into the cows??????

Here's one sentence out of the article:

"Getting the chromosomes into cattle required transfer of the chromosome into mice, chicken and hamsters along the way."

And here's the link to the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/12/business/joint-venture-clones-cattle-with-human-antibodies.html

F'in IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

As you know, it's really important. The stress these guys' bodies are under physically means they need more quality sleep than the typical person would need. It allows their bodies to recover from the strenuous activities they constantly undergo. Without quality sleep they'd be getting sick for sure because their immune systems would take a hit.

Agreed for me personally, as well.

And also, I sleep best when I had a good physical workout that day.

And here you go you greco idiot because you pissed me the fuck off and I hate doing research for someone else!!!!!

But here it is you dmbass MF!!!!!!! Here is a New York Times article from 2002 where they are mass producing Human antiboides in COWS. But how the fuck do they get the human genes into the cows??????

Here's one sentence out of the article:

"Getting the chromosomes into cattle required transfer of the chromosome into mice, chicken and hamsters along the way."

And here's the link to the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/12/business/joint-venture-clones-cattle-with-human-antibodies.html

F'in IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

That article has absolutely no relevance to the discussion at hand. It's talking about using GM cows to help produce critical human antibodies. Has nothing to do with an influenza vaccine (which uses a dead virus) for subsequent antibody creation in our body. Poor thing.

Moreover, there's nothing wrong with using a cow (or mouse or chicken) to create human antibodies. It's a brilliant idea that's been juggled with for several decades. Stop trying to be clever.

I love telling vaccers I never get flu shots. They get so hot and bothered lol.

A flu shot, like everyone else in the world.

Flu vaccines are usually for those vulnerable people in the community who are more at risk. And proper influenza aint no head cold man flu, I've had it and it's a nightmare.

That article has absolutely no relevance to the discussion at hand. It's talking about using GM cows to help produce critical human antibodies. Has nothing to do with an influenza vaccine (which uses a dead virus) for subsequent antibody creation in our body. Poor thing.

Moreover, there's nothing wrong with using a cow (or mouse or chicken) to create human antibodies. It's a brilliant idea that's been juggled with for several decades. Stop trying to be clever.

Kudos to you good sir, for standing up for reason.

It's always so depressing seeing so many retards spout utter garbage as matters of fact.

I love telling vaccers I never get flu shots. They get so hot and bothered lol.

Exactly. And like someone said earlier, which is the case in the office where I work, they're the first ones to get sick. Go figure.

it's easy to get sick in the winter in Norway. Jones lives in New Mexico and DC in California. They get a lot of sun even in the winter and don't get their energy drained by the colder temperatures and lack of sunshine during the winter like most of us in europe do.

Flu vaccines are free at the grocery store and hospital.

Also, lots of fighters have pulled out of fights last minute because of sickness. I believe Uncle Creepy missed his last fight because of some unknown ailment.

Avoid excessive time in saunas. Weakens your immune system.

Back