How does cocain affect the trainings?

It varies alot and depends on the user. I turned into a straight savage and could train for hours when i was on it. So no, there is no straight answer

It makes you energetic but the main "advantage" is it helps you lose weight. You don't have the same appetite if your doing coke.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's been doing it for several years. It makes your judgement go to sh!t and that might explain a lot of his social media gaffes and bad decisions. Also makes you irritable and cranky when it wears off

It can also make the user go full beast mode . Maybe that's what happened that day at the presser when Jones butted dc's head . DC pushed Jones back . Then Jones entered Cocaine mode and went nuts.

It can also make the user go full beast mode . Maybe that's what happened that day at the presser when Jones butted dc's head . DC pushed Jones back . Then Jones entered Cocaine mode and went nuts.

No. That was part of his strategy to "out-alpha" DC.

He had a strategy at a press conference .

Yes. He thought some things done outside of the octagon could help him during the fight. That's why he talked shit and all that.

It varies alot and depends on the user. I turned into a straight savage and could train for hours when i was on it. So no, there is no straight answer

Except you never have done coke or trained

Low to moderate doses
Some of the effects that may be experienced after taking cocaine include:
immediate rush, feelings of euphoria
feelings of invincibility
a sense of wellbeing
increased talkativeness or quiet contemplation and rapture
increased confidence and a feeling of invincibility
feelings of great physical strength and mental capacity
increased libido
anxiety, agitation and panic
paranoia
upredictable violent/aggressive behaviour
feeling more awake, reduced need for sleep
increased performance on simple tasks
enlarged (dilated) pupils
dry mouth
increased breathing rate
increased blood pressure and heart rate (after initial slowing)
reduced appetite
increased body temperature
increased strength and energy
indifference to pain and localised pain relief.

I obviously have never tried it or know anyone who's done it but if this is true, Jones needs to be strip and ban ASAP. This sh!t gives him an advantage. To all those saying Fedor has done illegal substances, it doesn't compare to this. If someone starts a petition, let me know. I'll sign it in a heartbeat. There's no room for cheaters in life.

Back